looking back, do you agree or disagree with khabibs post fight actions?

It was a foolish thing to do. He had just administered a humiliating beating to Conor. That should have been enough. To let some nobody-weasel-shitstain like Danis get under your skin is laughable.

You live long enough you become the Debbie Downer.

I do get why he did that.. heck I would probably do the same or worse being in the same position he was. Full of adrenaline, pissed of with the constant personal digs then he turns around to have that other goof mouth off at him.

All I'm saying from my perspective, from home, from not being involved etc etc I can see it as a wrong action with the implications of the arena and crowd. And we should expect them to do better then us in that regard, they had the experiences, the build up, the preparations for this big stages and to be honest if you give me a check with a few millions I'll be a lot more level headed and won't be that bothered by things :D

That's a honest point of view, but he has literally been harassed in the build up, and they attacked the most precious things to him, his father and his religion.
If you want to play games, you have to be two, it was a one side bullying, nothing is more pathetic than people throwing the shade on Khabib for his reaction, it was more than promoting for him, Conor made it personal.

Last edited:
It was a foolish thing to do. He had just administered a humiliating beating to Conor. That should have been enough. To let some nobody-weasel-shitstain like Danis get under your skin is laughable.

Danis was just a collateral damage, he didn't really care about him, but again, Conor made it personal and attacked the two most precious things in khabib life, his father and his religion, payback is a bitch.

I gotta say I still stand where I was on the night it happened, whether it was professional or not, you cant go around talking shit on someones, family, people, religion and expect nothing in return, sure he already beat him but there was still the rage inside of him, funny it was all fun and games when conor said all those things, then people wanted to make him the victim, oh well khabib took it too far!

khabib is too real in a fake world.

The fact you think it is "fake world" if he didn't attack shows a lack of brain cells on your part.
It's not about being fake.
It's about being a fucking professional, and on that night, AFTER the fight, he was not.

Conor was beaten. Humiliated.
Khabib just made a fucking fool of himself and spoiled his own night.
And he got suspended for it.

The fact you think you are right just show your stupidity.

Used to be a huge Khabib fan but i lost all respect for him after that, i'll never forgive him.

The fact you think it is "fake world" if he didn't attack shows a lack of brain cells on your part.
It's not about being fake.
It's about being a fucking professional, and on that night, AFTER the fight, he was not.

Conor was beaten. Humiliated.
Khabib just made a fucking fool of himself and spoiled his own night.
And he got suspended for it.

The fact you think you are right just show your stupidity.

Nobody was professional in this fight.

UFC gifted Conor a title shot for attacking a bus and injuring multiple fighters, Conor promoted the fight in the dirtiest way, attacking Khabib on the most personal and important things he has, his father and religion, being a bully and a bigot, and they let him do it.

Why Khabib should be the only professional person in this mess ?
For me more than Khabib and Conor, Dana is the real responsable of all this shit.

You sound look a pussy right wing snowflake. Where and how did Khabib insult Conrat's family? Bet you'd love getting raped by Conrat and are jealous of those 2 women accusing him of such.
Lollololol typical Khabib knuckle dragging basic bitch dick riding' mentality right here ^^^^ Momo, believe it or not, one can chew gum and walk at the same time, just as they can call truth on Khabib and not ride Conor's nuts.

Khabib sent Conor a private message and said he would make his brand new baby boy son ashamed and embarrassed of his father if he did not fight Khabib. How did you not know this? Then, he also physically assaulted and ganged up on Artem and previously Khabib buddies tried to murder Artem's buddy in Russia, attacked him while he was sleeping with a baseball bat and shot him at point black, only left because they thought they killed him - it was well known by anyone not blinded by Dagestani shlong that Khabib had been trying to illicit a response from Conor from pre-UFC 205 onwards, where as previously they were great friends.

What is your excuse for Khabib going behind his buddy Conor's and Eddie's back to say he was fighting Eddie, knowing full well he was not, so that millions of dollars would be taken away from Eddie and McGregor and given to billionaire WME instead? Who else in this sport has ever done that? Answer: no one, because it is the scuzziest thing anyone could ever do and crosses so many lines that it makes the head spin. Good luck getting a fighter unison when guys like Khabib exist and are willing to stab fighters in the back and mess with their ability to feed their families.......just imagine the other way happened? Khabib would go on suicide bomb mission.

And LMFAO @ throwing sexual innuendos at me and Conor when this is the dude who's nuts you have in your mouth. <45>:

5Rea9cYjmJVo-1.jpg

D_NEdfZXoAAUW24.jpg

Maybe you and Hitto can both chip in a get a buy one get one special on a gallon tub of vaseline and bulk sized DUDE Wipes, then see if Kebab and the Boiz will run a Dagestan Train on you guys?

giphy.gif

So people think its right to attack the crowd because Conor hurt your feelings?
Bizarre logic, the exact same kind of mentality of someone who thinks its justified to blow up a building because you don't approve of the culture/religion of the country in which its based.

Personally, I wouldn't do it. Buuuuut
Conor has that coming. Bus incident and all that shit talk alone had it coming. So war khabib.

Nobody was professional in this fight.

UFC gifted Conor a title shot for attacking a bus and injuring multiple fighters, Conor promoted the fight in the dirtiest way, attacking Khabib on the most personal and important things he has, his father and religion, being a bully and a bigot, and they let him do it.

Why Khabib should be the only professional person in this mess ?
For me more than Khabib and Conor, Dana is the real responsable of all this shit.
I don't disagree with anything you said.
but to answer your question, it is a definitive, resounding "YES" .
I don't care if the fucking world was not professional. One wrong does not make another wrong any better or right.

Khabib was a professional up until the fight.
He fucked up after the fight.

That's on him and on him alone.
Heck, even his father, the one who was the target of Conor's disrespect got mad at Khabib. And Khabib knew it as well.

so no, I don't think he should have done iot. it proved NOTHING and if this was to become a brawl with multiple people injured, it was on him! It was him and his choice to do something he knew it was wrong.

There's NOTHING you can say to justify or make it right.

You live long enough you become the Debbie Downer.

I do get why he did that.. heck I would probably do the same or worse being in the same position he was. Full of adrenaline, pissed of with the constant personal digs then he turns around to have that other goof mouth off at him.

All I'm saying from my perspective, from home, from not being involved etc etc I can see it as a wrong action with the implications of the arena and crowd. And we should expect them to do better then us in that regard, they had the experiences, the build up, the preparations for this big stages and to be honest if you give me a check with a few millions I'll be a lot more level headed and won't be that bothered by things :D
Well in the ideal world etc. etc. :) Frankly speaking though, I remember myself after a 2 weeks boxing camp, when we did nothing but threw and ducked punches, one of the girls wanted to slap me as a joke from behind, I ducked and almost hit her with a hook... and I am nothing to write home about compare to those guys :) My point is our expectations from 'public figures' sometimes are unreasonably high... That's why we sometimes end up with Cyborg vs Magana or Werdum vs Cody :)

In the end,that image of him leaping at danis will go down in history. It's a legendary moment. So it was worth it. It's also terrifying that after dispatching Conor he just wanted to beat up more people.

As awesome as that card was that ending was epic, all the casuals at my house that day loved it!

Lollololol typical Khabib knuckle dragging basic bitch dick riding' mentality right here ^^^^ Momo, believe it or not, one can chew gum and walk at the same time, just as they can call truth on Khabib and not ride Conor's nuts.

Khabib sent Conor a private message and said he would make his brand new baby boy son ashamed and embarrassed of his father if he did not fight Khabib. How did you not know this? Then, he also physically assaulted and ganged up on Artem and previously Khabib buddies tried to murder Artem's buddy in Russia, attacked him while he was sleeping with a baseball bat and shot him at point black, only left because they thought they killed him - it was well known by anyone not blinded by Dagestani shlong that Khabib had been trying to illicit a response from Conor from pre-UFC 205 onwards, where as previously they were great friends.

What is your excuse for Khabib going behind his buddy Conor's and Eddie's back to say he was fighting Eddie, knowing full well he was not, so that millions of dollars would be taken away from Eddie and McGregor and given to billionaire WME instead? Who else in this sport has ever done that? Answer: no one, because it is the scuzziest thing anyone could ever do and crosses so many lines that it makes the head spin. Good luck getting a fighter unison when guys like Khabib exist and are willing to stab fighters in the back and mess with their ability to feed their families.......just imagine the other way happened? Khabib would go on suicide bomb mission.

And LMFAO @ throwing sexual innuendos at me and Conor when this is the dude who's nuts you have in your mouth. <45>:

5Rea9cYjmJVo-1.jpg

D_NEdfZXoAAUW24.jpg

Maybe you and Hitto can both chip in a get a buy one get one special on a gallon tub of vaseline and bulk sized DUDE Wipes, then see if Kebab and the Boiz will run a Dagestan Train on you guys?

giphy.gif

Any source for khabib threatening Conner and his family?

Opinion hasn't changed. Conor's a massive asshat but it was a selfish, stupid move by Khabib and he shouldn't have done it.

Any source for khabib threatening Conner and his family?
Who said anything about 'threatened"? Khabib went family first and said Conor needed to fight him or his brand new baby boy would be embarrassed of his father. Yo new here?

Back