looking back, do you agree or disagree with khabibs post fight actions?

Didn't like it not that I care about Conor or his loud mouth team.. stuff like that can happen it is their business. Tho it did give us an iconic imagine.

The thing is it was in a very public place with other implications like a massive brawl in a large arena full with people from both fan bases, mostly males, at night in Vegas and with alcohol all over the place. That's the real danger of the situation and good thing nothing serious happened.
Agree with you, but the thing which most people fail to understand - you cannot take a person after 3-6 months camp, hitting the bags and sparring non-stop after the fight and huge adrenaline rush and compare his actions to the actions of a normal person. If you ever been in a situation after a fight or closely avoiding the fight - you will know that your body (brain, muscles etc.) don't behave they should.
Makes me sad when they insist on taking interviews straight after the fight and then everyone makes fun of a fighter, who says 'Watch a lot of DVD's' or something equally stupid... (Couture was amazing at that btw, fully controlling his emotions in and out of any fight). Plus most of the guys are also not Noble laureates or rocket scientists: they have chosen a different way of making living... and I think most of the people making comments should also be held responsible (at least partially) for provoking them. If you go to a zoo, jump the fence and start taunting a lion and end up losing a foot, can you sue the zoo?

Conor started to talk to shit to anyone around him then wonders why they retaliate, Lol, dont try to twist the facts. And yes if anyone should have backed up his words against a pro fighter should be another pro fighter. And I am not stupid enough to start shit against someone if I knew I couldn't defend myself. But then again Artem is/was known to be a yes man at SBG so I guess it's no surprise.
Conor never said anything to Khabib, Khabib said he didn't like the way Conor looked at him, that's why he confronted Conor, you clearly aren't capable of reasonable thought, there's a big difference between having a square go with one guy and swinging on a guy who's got 10 other monobrows breathing down your throat.

Grow the fuck up.

we all witness the eagle flying.

YES , it was worth it

I disagree with Khabib's hypocrisy. If he played the OG card from the beginning and did not cry about 'legacy, religion, respect, family' and pulled that Masvidal like move, I would think it was par for the course. Or, if he practiced what he preached and acted like Maia, I would be cool with that too. However, the facts are Khabib pulled the slimiest bitch move in probably the history of sports by an athlete and allowed his name to be used to steal millions from Eddie and Conor, then after the fight he goes to Twitter and insults Conor and his family in a DM, then he slaps Artem, then Conor finally reciprocates and he acts like a victim mentality thug Antifa member that finally got punched back after punching 100 Trump supporters: "GUYS! This is off limits! I can only go after your family but you can not go after mine!".

I think he and Ali came up with a plan to bait Conor to fight and that was by going as low as any fighter has ever went. It is shocking to see people condone it just because they hate Conor.

I said, it wasn't smart, not funny, not clever. But when you attack people, you can't expect them to just give the other cheek. You know that thing called human nature. You're the one defending Conor, and you can't understand that some people could see it from Khabib's point of view.

Nope.. i see it from khabibs' point of view.. which is still what i said in my first post..

I'd be flying out of that cage too.. most likely failing in spectacular fashion since i'm not khabib..

I'd also be on a plane with my friends to fuck a guy up if someone slapped my friend..

Why is this so hard to see? You are the one who can't see it from conrads point of view..

Like i said.. i don't really give a fuck.. i'm just entertained by dishonesty..

Nope.. i see it from khabibs' point of view.. which is still what i said in my first post..

I'd be flying out of that cage too.. most likely failing in spectacular fashion since i'm not khabib..

I'd also be on a plane with my friends to fuck a guy up if someone slapped my friend..

Why is this so hard to see? You are the one who can't see it from conrads point of view..

Like i said.. i don't really give a fuck.. i'm just entertained by dishonesty..

If your grown up friends can't defend themselves and need your help to give justice for the shit they started then I feel sorry you. Supporting them is one thing, creating an incident and hurting people for something your mate started is just stupid as fuck. Stupid is stupid, no matter where it comes from.

It was fucking epic.
He ass-raped Conor and trash talked him in the process.
Conor then tapped and sat there like a bitch while Khabib proceeded to jump right in between all of Conor's Cornermen and make them pay for their words as well. Beautiful.

I knew this would propel Khabib into stardom, he is the incarnation of what Conor has always pretended to be, a genuine badass who wont take shit.
Conor on the other hand resorted to raping helpless women and suckerpunching old men.
Conor came for Khabib with a crew of like 20 dorks. Khabib jumped into the crowd alone to fight Conors whole team. LEGEND. SUPER NECESSARY.

If your grown up friends can't defend themselves and need your help to give justice for the shit they started then I feel sorry you. Supporting them is one thing, creating an incident and hurting people for something your mate started is just stupid as fuck. Stupid is stupid, no matter where it comes from.

Ah.. you finally see it the way i see it..

Good on you..

Agreed.

and I’m someone who loved Conor ATT.

I disagree with Khabib's hypocrisy. If he played the OG card from the beginning and did not cry about 'legacy, religion, respect, family' and pulled that Masvidal like move, I would think it was par for the course. Or, if he practiced what he preached and acted like Maia, I would be cool with that too. However, the facts are Khabib pulled the slimiest bitch move in probably the history of sports by an athlete and allowed his name to be used to steal millions from Eddie and Conor, then after the fight he goes to Twitter and insults Conor and his family in a DM, then he slaps Artem, then Conor finally reciprocates and he acts like a victim mentality thug Antifa member that finally got punched back after punching 100 Trump supporters: "GUYS! This is off limits! I can only go after your family but you can not go after mine!".

I think he and Ali came up with a plan to bait Conor to fight and that was by going as low as any fighter has ever went. It is shocking to see people condone it just because they hate Conor.

You sound look a pussy right wing snowflake. Where and how did Khabib insult Conrat's family? Bet you'd love getting raped by Conrat and are jealous of those 2 women accusing him of such.

I gotta say I still stand where I was on the night it happened, whether it was professional or not, you cant go around talking shit on someones, family, people, religion and expect nothing in return, sure he already beat him but there was still the rage inside of him, funny it was all fun and games when conor said all those things, then people wanted to make him the victim, oh well khabib took it too far!

khabib is too real in a fake world.
they were both in the wrong on multiple occasions and neither of them took the high road .

Conor came for Khabib with a crew of like 20 dorks. Khabib jumped into the crowd alone to fight Conors whole team. LEGEND. SUPER NECESSARY.

Yeah, Khabib IS the badass Conor tried to portray.
He stands up for his people, his values, his belief, well aware he would get suspended and fined.

Conor cant look Khabib in the eyes, begs for mercy, suckerpunches old men.

It's just stuff that got escalated and partially ignored because they both wanted to make money and see a belt.

Generally I would be against it, but that’s what happens when you let conor (or anyone) go unchecked, eventually shit is gonna hit the fan.

Didn't like it not that I care about Conor or his loud mouth team.. stuff like that can happen it is their business. Tho it did give us an iconic imagine.

The thing is it was in a very public place with other implications like a massive brawl in a large arena full with people from both fan bases, mostly males, at night in Vegas and with alcohol all over the place. That's the real danger of the situation and good thing nothing serious happened.
Ok Debbie Downer.

I’m ok with Khabibs actions. I’m also ok with the actions of his teammates who sucker punched Conor in the cage.

Conor took the gloves off with the bus incident and his big mouth.

Agree with you, but the thing which most people fail to understand - you cannot take a person after 3-6 months camp, hitting the bags and sparring non-stop after the fight and huge adrenaline rush and compare his actions to the actions of a normal person. If you ever been in a situation after a fight or closely avoiding the fight - you will know that your body (brain, muscles etc.) don't behave they should.
Makes me sad when they insist on taking interviews straight after the fight and then everyone makes fun of a fighter, who says 'Watch a lot of DVD's' or something equally stupid... (Couture was amazing at that btw, fully controlling his emotions in and out of any fight). Plus most of the guys are also not Noble laureates or rocket scientists: they have chosen a different way of making living... and I think most of the people making comments should also be held responsible (at least partially) for provoking them. If you go to a zoo, jump the fence and start taunting a lion and end up losing a foot, can you sue the zoo?
<PlusJuan>

Ok Debbie Downer.

You live long enough you become the Debbie Downer.

I do get why he did that.. heck I would probably do the same or worse being in the same position he was. Full of adrenaline, pissed of with the constant personal digs then he turns around to have that other goof mouth off at him.

All I'm saying from my perspective, from home, from not being involved etc etc I can see it as a wrong action with the implications of the arena and crowd. And we should expect them to do better then us in that regard, they had the experiences, the build up, the preparations for this big stages and to be honest if you give me a check with a few millions I'll be a lot more level headed and won't be that bothered by things :D

It was as pathetic as McGregor's dolly throw and all other outside the cage antics some fighters do.

Back