Long Time Boxer SayF,owner of Ummah Fight Camp breaks down why Conor CAN BEAT Floyd. 60/40 for Conor

"How does McGregor win?"

Someone didnt read the OP

I actually even said that Floyd could likely decision Conor

I detail everything in the OP.

I wonder how many will actually read the OP and take the time to truly learn and be educated

Mayweather would not decision Conor. He would TKO him.

As a mma fan there is nothing I would like to see more than Conor beating Floyd or better yet KOing him. As a rational person (most of the time) there is no way Conor beats Floyd in a boxing fight. If the best boxers in the world at the highest level with years and years of experience and training like Manny, Oscar, Mosely, Canalo among others couldnt beat him, how in the world is a mma fighter with 0 pro fights gonna do it.

Too many people are falling into the hype of this fight and are looking for ways Conor can win.

Floyd on why he struggled so much against Cotto:

"He was too akward. Ive been training all my life to only deal with TEXT BOOK boxing. His akwardness really threw me off"

A lot of people just dont understand fighting

Whats going to happen when Floyd faces off against a legit matrix level counter punching boxer in Conor who has more reach and who boxes from a modified karate stance

Its a WHOLE OTHER UNIVERSE of "akward" that Floyd has NEVER seen before in his life

Dont be suprised if Floyd is stumped by Conor's unconventional unorthodoxy and gets shell shocked

Anyone that has analyzed conors fights and movement would realize he can beat Floyd. He has reach, power, and mental advantage. But with that being said, I give it like 70/30 chance In Floyd favor. Floyd gets hit clean in fights, and that's all Conor needs to KO people.

What lol

Floyd doesnt throw combos, so I guess that makes him terrible according to you too right?

But never mind that,

Did you not even watch his fights against Nate and Alvarez

Conor will combo off his counters when its there

As for "poor footwork"

Laughable

Oh. So Conor would be able to pulled off what Cotto, Maidana, Pacquiao, Correlas, Dela Hoya, and other scould not do which is knock him out with combos throw as a counter right?

You are a fucking idiot. Boxing is second nature to Mayweather as breathing is to you.

If Boxing had betl rankings like Jujitsu does, then Mayweather would be a high degree black belt. Conor is a blue belt.

Boxing is second nature to Mayweather as taking a shit is to you.

Floyd on why he struggled so much against Cotto:

"He was too akward. Ive been training all my life to only deal with TEXT BOOK boxing. His akwardness really threw me off"

A lot of people just dont understand fighting

Whats going to happen when Floyd faces off against a legit matrix level counter punching boxer in Conor who has more reach and who boxes from a modified karate stance

Its a WHOLE OTHER UNIVERSE of "akward" that Floyd has NEVER seen before in his life

Dont be suprised if Floyd is stumped by Conor's unconventional unorthodoxy and gets shell shocked

Cotto was still en elite established pro boxer you idiot.

And Conor uses the Karate stance in MMA to defend takedowns. You really must either be trolling or you are really stupid.

Anyone that has analyzed conors fights and movement would realize he can beat Floyd. He has reach, power, and mental advantage. But with that being said, I give it like 70/30 chance In Floyd favor. Floyd gets hit clean in fights, and that's all Conor needs to KO people.

Mayweather has been hit clean in fights and still won. If you think Conor can do more damage than Mosley, Cotto and Maidana then you should kindly go commit suicide.

Conor does not have the defense to beat Mayweather. Any fool that knows boxing and see him fight would tell you this.

The thing you forgot to mention, which is very important.. Conor is not a pro boxer, he is an MMA fighter..
Floyd Mayweather is a multi time world champion in Pro boxing..
There is a HUGE difference in experiencethere, not to mention ability.. In a boxing match with boxing rules, it won't even be a challenge for Mayweather..
The only reason he is talking now is to drum up interest.. Look how long the Pacman fight took to happen.. Floyd is a master at fight promotion.
If the money is there, he will fight and embarrass Conor..

Conor IS THE MASTER of fight promotion...and thats why Floyd is the one CHASING Conor...

Floyd is nothing but a gimick who was created by WWE writers who rode and died off Oscar's name and his cherry picked undefeated paper record

Last edited:
McGregor has spent:
  • 16 % of his time training BJJ
  • 12 % of his time training Muay Thai
  • 9 % of his time training Kick Boxing
  • 11 % of his time training Judo
  • 8 % of his time training wrestling
  • 7 % of his time training Karate
  • 6 % of his time training Capoeira
  • 8 % of his time training Taikwondo
  • 20 % of his time training Boxing (being generous here)
  • 3 % of his time training Touch butt in the park with that dork, and dancing and doing animal moves and acrobatics & gymnastics.

<bball1>

Mayweather has been hit clean in fights and still won. If you think Conor can do more damage than Mosley, Cotto and Maidana then you should kindly go commit suicide.

Conor does not have the defense to beat Mayweather. Any fool that knows boxing and see him fight would tell you this.
As I said it's 70/30 Floyd. Be honest with yourself though. Are you honestly telling me if conor lands clean like he did his other like 20 first round KOs, he not gonna ko Floyd? Sure you can argue conor will struggle to hit Floyd to begin with, but within 12 rounds conor is bound to land, and if he does he has a high chance of seriously hurting May.

Conor > Mickey Gall > Iridium Perry > Floyd

i saw Conor's boxing against Nate. Boxing is not just throwing punches it is avoiding them.

Conor is a good MMA boxer but there is a reason he does not box professionally.

This has to be a troll post

Nate couldnt touch Conor clean across 5 rounds in the rematch

Watch the gifs I posted

Conor BADLY OUT BOXED the fuck out of Nate's soul

Conor is THE BEST BOXER in MMA by leaps and bounds and no one else in MMA even comes close

here is how I can telln, no one read the OP

Because you people are so BADLY MISSING THE POINT

One of Conor's biggest advantages against Floyd is that hes NOT a tradiotional boxer

Conor with his legit boxing base PLUS his unconventional unorthodoxy WILL at the very least STUMP Floyd during the first half of the fight

Thats when Conor needs to hurt Floyd and never let Floyd recover enough to start adjusting

PLUS the other BIGGEST thing is that Conor has MORE REACH then Floyd

Reach was VERY important to Floyd

Theres a reason WHY Floyd NEVER fought anyone with more reach then himself

In fact Floyd DUCKED the living shit out of Paul Williams and Margarito

Notice how once Floyd knew Conor was not available, only then did he start talking about really wanting the fight

Floyd doesnt have low fighting IQ (all though he has low IQ in intelligence lol, where as Conor has unreal High IQ in both fighting AND intellect)

He saw the tape and realised,

"holy shit, Conor can box but is unconventional and has more reach then me. Even if I win, if i dont knock him out, i will look bad and some will claim that as a victory for him. Too risky now"... Floyd is very insecure and cares deeply about what people say about him

As soon as Conor responds about wanting the fight, watch Floyd go silent about the fight all over again

As a mma fan there is nothing I would like to see more than Conor beating Floyd or better yet KOing him. As a rational person (most of the time) there is no way Conor beats Floyd in a boxing fight. If the best boxers in the world at the highest level with years and years of experience and training like Manny, Oscar, Mosely, Canalo among others couldnt beat him, how in the world is a mma fighter with 0 pro fights gonna do it.

Too many people are falling into the hype of this fight and are looking for ways Conor can win.

No, too many are falling into your line of thinking

And I admit, its an easy trap to fall into or get stuck on

"Bu but if the best pro-boxers couldnt beat Floyd, what makes you think Conor could do anything"

The point is, one of Conor's biggest advantages would be that he has a legit boxing base, legit boxing skill, yet is NOT a traditional boxer...plus has MORE REACH then Floyd

I detailed everything in the OP

People really need to read the OP

Last time I will respond to posts like this. Sinply refer back to the OP

Also, lets not pretend like Floyd beat any of those elite boxers IN THEIR PRIME...Floyd IS KNOWN for being boxing's greatest cherry picker among actual boxing insiders.

No one can change your mind obviously, as deluded as it is. Low self esteem does that to people. McGregors not beating any ranked pro boxer, much less Floyd. You can type a thousand words, just shows the degree of delusion.

As I said it's 70/30 Floyd. Be honest with yourself though. Are you honestly telling me if conor lands clean like he did his other like 20 first round KOs, he not gonna ko Floyd? Sure you can argue conor will struggle to hit Floyd to begin with, but within 12 rounds conor is bound to land, and if he does he has a high chance of seriously hurting May.

It's boxing not MMA with 4 ounces gloves. Could he knock out Mayweather with one of those shots? Yes. Would it happen? Fuck no. The chances of it happening would be slim to none. All the other fighters Floyd fought where a million times better than Conor and couldn't touch him. What the fuck makes you tards think that Conor of all people has good enough boxing to beat the best boxer in the world? You fools need to lay off the pipe.

No, too many are falling into your line of thinking

And I admit, its an easy trap to fall into or get stuck on

"Bu but if the best pro-boxers couldnt beat Floyd, what makes you think Conor could do anything"

The point is, one of Conor's biggest advantages would be that he has a legit boxing base, legit boxing skill, yet is NOT a traditional boxer...plus has MORE REACH then Floyd

I detailed everything in the OP

People really need to read the OP

Last time I will respond to posts like this. Sinply refer back to the OP

Also, lets not pretend like Floyd beat any of those elite boxers IN THEIR PRIME...Floyd IS KNOWN for being boxing's greatest cherry picker among actual boxing insiders.

Fuck sake's man.....it's not that simple. It's hard for me to believe you watch boxing saying dumb shit like this. If you watched boxing consistently you'd know that there is a world of difference between elite boxers and Conor based off of defense and head movement alone.

Conor won't be fighting against midget Chad Mendes who was lighting him up or Eddie Alverez. He's going to be fighting against guys who are trained in every aspect of boxing. Conor's style is horrible for boxing and he won't last more than four rounds fighting the way he does because of cardio and because he leaves himself way too open. He's amateur at best. It's really sad that we have people stupid enough to believe that he can hang with the elite of the elite. Let alone the best P4P boxer in the world. Fucking LOL.

Last edited:
"How does McGregor win?"

Someone didnt read the OP

I actually even said that Floyd would probably decision Conor

I detail everything in the OP. Everything. Read it.

I wonder how many will actually read the OP and take the time to truly learn and be educated
Settle down broski. The whole world doesn't revolve around you. My post wasn't directed at you, it was part of discussion on a forum. It was more directed at the person you mentioned in the title and anyone that shares the belief (which likely includes you). I did read your OP and can honestly say I did not learn nor was I educated, but thanks for trying. It was waaaaaaaaay too fanboy:

"The reach advantage Conor would have over Floyd would be another huge factor"
and "Now imagine Conor in those same situations with his freakish long arms"
See everything I wrote
"Those punches from Conor dont miss Floyd by a centimeter...they land, and Floyd's counter responses will miss"
Can you also tell me the lotto numbers oh fortune teller..?
"Conor has a flawless understanding and command of distance"
You know what flawless means right? You know he's missed punches before right? And he's been hit before too right?
"Conor IS aware of all the set ups and tricks Floyd uses"
& "This means every time Floyd is trying to set Conor up with distance deception, Conor WILL INSTANTLY see it from a mile away"
Yeah he knows all of Floyds' 25 years worth of experience in his limited time training boxing.
"I can even see Conor throwing out a bait shot to lure Floyd out for the pull away counter, Conor then changing head slots, and then instantly coming up with the real shot to counter Floyd's counter"
About those lotto numbers, tell me what else you see.
"Conor is amazing"
& "Conor is superb "
I love Conor too. Just not as much.
"Conor was a LEGIT amature boxing champion FROM IRELAND. Thats legit as fuck."
Legit as fuck huh? Fucken get over your self or Conor or whatever.
"Conor has a LEGIT ass boxing base"
& "How is Floyd going to react to somebody with the footspeed and ring cutting of Conor"
Hmm I wonder how Floyd is going to react to a world class boxer? Which Conor isn't. He's beaten all the word class boxers he's ever fought, so someone less than should be an easy task.
"Somebody who has THE REAL confidence of Conor"
Fanboy love is ok, but not needed when "educating"
"CONOR WILL LAND big shots on Floyd"
CAPSLOCK FANBOY (WHATS THE LOTTO AGAIN?)
"dont be suprised when Conor knocks Floyd out..."
That would be kinda suprising. Just a little. You gotta admit right?
"Yee have faith in Lord Conor for thou not truly understand what thy Lord Conor is truly capable of"
Lord Conor!? Bwahahahahahahaha.

Thanks for the leaning and education.

Last edited:
Mayweather will not take this fight, he's smart, he knows Conors left is way too good.

Back