Lombard VS Paul Harris KO gif

yeah, and bisping gave up against henderson.

stupid comment. bisping was out before he hit the ground from one punch. This was a case of many punches and he wilted. "Heart" definitely had some impact. Not as much as the fact that he is a one trick pony.

People saying he gave up have never been hit.

i would like to see a three way oiled up heterosexual fighting between vitor, cung, and lombard. sooo bada$$. then a fan dressed up as bisping jumps in with a mouth all covered in food n white sauce and drops pants, slips on the mat lands on his face, a$$ sticking up in the air and the three just maul his a$$ super deep and hard with big strong ones.

I see we have all kinds of MMA fans here.

People saying he gave up have never been hit.
Exactly. A lot of people seem to think that you just have to "not give up" and you don't get KO/TKO'd. If that were the case a LOT more people would get into MMA lol.

stupid comment. bisping was out before he hit the ground from one punch. This was a case of many punches and he wilted. "Heart" definitely had some impact. Not as much as the fact that he is a one trick pony.

He was joking. Sense the tone.

Palhares did give up.
He knew he had no takedowns coming, knew his striking was nothing for Lombard, knew he wasn't getting a flying heel hook or anything. Giving up doesn't mean he stopped fighting, it means he gave up hopes of winning the fight. Which is blatantly true.

No it is blatant speculation.

What is going on inside your head that tells you that you have the truth and nobody else.

Lombard seemed like a bit of a dick to me before but enjoyed his victory celebration and crowd participation on the aussie aussie aussie chant.

How do you know he gave up?
This guy is a professional f'ing fighter that came from nothing and "he just gave up"?
Seriously people on sherdog thinking they know everything that's going on in the head of a fighter during a fight are flipping annoying.

I don't think you really understand the point.

it really looked like palhares gave up.

tumblr_maxey6YT2u1rw0ca5o1_500.gif

Lombard is the worst possible match-up for Palhares, even worse tha Anderson who is easier to take down and possible to leg lock.

Holy shit Lombard crushed him! Vicious KO.

He is seriously fast, can't wait to see him fight again.

I want to see Lombard against other power punchers, for obvious reasons.

Stann, Leben, Wandy, Le, Lawler, even Cote would all be awesome fights.

i would like to see a three way in heterosexual fighting between vitor, cung, and lombard. sooo bada$$. then a fan dressed up as bisping jumps in with a mouth all covered in food and slips on the mat with his face and the three just maul his a$$ super hard with big strong ones.

This post just gets better every time I read it.

Back