Lombard VS Paul Harris KO gif

i think he gave up more against belcher

he just got mauled by lombard

ok im down half a bottle of scotch and this just sounded like the gayest thing ever. i hope thats what you were aiming for esp with that last sentence...maul his a$$ super hard with big strong ones
This.

Weird seeing Palhares as the sheep in this fight. He usually comes out as the wolf, ready to pick your limbs. But in this fight he was a sheep from the getgo.

I have to say... Palhares is a one trick pony with glass chin.

And this is coming from a brazilian.

Lombard's punches make it look like he has a glass chin..

Palhares took solid shots from Hendo and didn't budge.

he sat down after the second big one

He didn't "sit down", he got rocked and fell to his knees uncontrollably. Little difference don't you think?

Mind boggling how bad some people are at analyzing fights.

Hector held on to Palhares and he couldn't really move. Maybe he could of tried harder idk.

..You didn't really watch it, did you? (or are we talking about another part of the fight?)

Hector was laying there on top, and Palhares was holding on for dear life, both arms wrapped around Hector's body. Hector even made "wtf" motions to the ref, wanting a standup.

How much did you have on Lombard, who had no chance of losing?
My guess is nothing.

Who gives a shit? Why do people on this forum like to brag about their gambling problems? Why are you encouraging it in others?

He can share his thoughts just like you, but your's are off base and pretending like he had to have "money down" or his opinion is worthless. That's fucking retarded.

I was hooked on dope for years, I don't encourage any one to start using opioids. I don't go around asking "yeah, you're right bro, but did you stick a needle in your arm, first?? If not your opinion is worthless."

I wish Lombard had dropped down and sunk in a kneebar at that point and held it for about 18 seconds.

rousimar looked really off last night. The way he was striking with Hendo and Miller its so weird to see him completely lost against another guy. He is the hardest guy to figure out in mma.

Palhares looks like he wants to go home and snuggle. That was awesome.

Not sure who his manager is or Bj Penn's manager is but why put your guy against guys who are stylistic nightmares for you? Don't they learn anything from Anderson Silva? Fight guys who you know you should beat like he does.

Lombard vs Munoz or Belcher/Okami winner next, please.

..You didn't really watch it, did you? (or are we talking about another part of the fight?)

Hector was laying there on top, and Palhares was holding on for dear life, both arms wrapped around Hector's body. Hector even made "wtf" motions to the ref, wanting a standup.

Yeah Hector was holding him down stalling so he could get the stand up. How the hell are you gonna say I didn't watch the fight?

EDIT: I think we are talking about something different.

Last edited:
Back