Lombard VS Paul Harris KO gif

Callin it now vitor is goin to get "hurt " and lombard is gonna go in for him

i would like to see a three way in heterosexual fighting between vitor, cung, and lombard. sooo bada$$. then a fan dressed up as bisping jumps in with a mouth all covered in food and slips on the mat with his face and the three just maul his a$$ super hard with big strong ones.

I am going with the "gave up" theory... It wasn't Paul Harris who gave up but his consciousness... His consciousness said, "Fuck this I am out of here! I don't need this shit!" Then up and walked the fuck away... Dana White is going to have something to say about Paul Harris' consciousness...

lmao

he sat down after the second big one

lol? are you for real?

People don't just sit down when people are throwing bombs at their head. Damn sure not with their hands down. If someone wanted to quit, that would not be the way to do it.

He "sat down" because he was rocked as hell.

Look at that little baby left hand that puts Palhares down and out. That's the kind of otherworldly power this guy has.

he sat down after the second big one

In combat sports, they call that a knockdown. He just ate some massive shots from one of the hardest hitters in the division. Do the math.

lol? are you for real?

People don't just sit down when people are throwing bombs at their head. Damn sure not with their hands down. If someone wanted to quit, that would not be the way to do it.

He "sat down" because he was rocked as hell.

In combat sports, they call that a knockdown. He just ate some massive shots from one of the hardest hitters in the division. Do the math.
... i was wrong guys. i admitted my error; i was just using what i saw from the live fight...

but you admitted you didn't even watch the gif in the acutal OP before commenting on it :icon_lol:

i did watch the fight though!

apparently not really

Haven't watched the fight yet but from the gif, that KO looks... off.

There the Hector i was hoping to see in Calgary, excited to see who he matches up against next, Maybe Carmont at UFC 158 Montreal?

I have to say... Palhares is a one trick pony with glass chin.

And this is coming from a brazilian.

SHANGO UNCHAINED

Rousimar-Palhares-picture.jpg

Hector_Lombard_v_Jared_Hess__88_1_large.jpg

i would like to see a three way in heterosexual fighting between vitor, cung, and lombard. sooo bada$$. then a fan dressed up as bisping jumps in with a mouth all covered in food and slips on the mat with his face and the three just maul his a$$ super hard with big strong ones.

ok im down half a bottle of scotch and this just sounded like the gayest thing ever. i hope thats what you were aiming for esp with that last sentence...maul his a$$ super hard with big strong ones

I also felt that he gave up but not at the end when he got finished. I think he just lost all confidence when he felt Lombards power. It is crazy to watch Palhares vs Hendo, he took some serious shots and was ok.

i know lombard needed the win badly but it sucks to see palhares lose

Back