Lombard VS Paul Harris KO gif

i would like to see a three way in heterosexual fighting between vitor, cung, and lombard. sooo bada$$. then a fan dressed up as bisping jumps in with a mouth all covered in food and slips on the mat with his face and the three just maul his a$$ super hard with big strong ones.

manslaughtered

I still don't understand why Palhares just held Lombard down when the fight hit the ground. World class grappler but he was just waiting for the ref to stand them up.

I hate to say this, but maybe it's time for Palhares to stick to grappling competitions.

Palhares was hurt and was just trying to let the cobwebs clear. IMO that's the only time stalling is excusable

Palhares was hurt and was just trying to let the cobwebs clear. IMO that's the only time stalling is excusable

this and lombard didnt even attempt any offence. he just wrapped his arms around him and looked to the ref for a standup. smart move

lombardpalhares.gif

Palhares should have gone for TDs since the beginning of the fight.

Ravdens gif shows a KO. He was out for a while.

Wow somebody actually said the palhares gave up..its called getting punched in the face. Try it sometime and tell us how it goes.

Palhares did give up.
He knew he had no takedowns coming, knew his striking was nothing for Lombard, knew he wasn't getting a flying heel hook or anything. Giving up doesn't mean he stopped fighting, it means he gave up hopes of winning the fight. Which is blatantly true.

Palhares did give up.
He knew he had no takedowns coming, knew his striking was nothing for Lombard, knew he wasn't getting a flying heel hook or anything. Giving up doesn't mean he stopped fighting, it means he gave up hopes of winning the fight. Which is blatantly true.
How do you know he gave up?
This guy is a professional f'ing fighter that came from nothing and "he just gave up"?
Seriously people on sherdog thinking they know everything that's going on in the head of a fighter during a fight are flipping annoying.

Back