Lombard VS Paul Harris KO gif

Stoked to see Lombard perform up to his potential.

Palhares just cowers when he his attacked with punches, which makess him a sitting duck.

Any reason in particular he called out Bisbing? BTW, i think he would own Bisping.

So Lombard went back to what he's good at for this fight eh?

I also felt that he gave up but not at the end when he got finished. I think he just lost all confidence when he felt Lombards power. It is crazy to watch Palhares vs Hendo, he took some serious shots and was ok.
Palhares also got dropped by Miller and went on to dominate the fight. Some people just tend to exaggerate certain characteristics. Palhares went down because that tends to happen when you are hit hard.

"Palhares also got dropped by Miller and went on to dominate the fight. Some people just tend to exaggerate certain characteristics. Palhares went down because that tends to happen when you are hit hard."

It doesn't excuse the other times he has responded horribly to even the slightest blow.

Again, if you strike, then you have to be able to eat some punches. Every strike that lands on Palhares he responds to like a disastrous blow. You can't have that problem and last in MMA.

The fact that Miller was able to rock him so badly was the first warning sign.

I still don't understand why Palhares just held Lombard down when the fight hit the ground. World class grappler but he was just waiting for the ref to stand them up.

I hate to say this, but maybe it's time for Palhares to stick to grappling competitions.

Lombard an Olmypic medalist for Judo, is short so has a low center of gravity so more than likely has amazing tdd and has the best stand up in MW other than Anderson Silva, I think he is going to do very very good at MW, possible champ if Silva leaves.

Edit: also I haven't seen all his fights, but has Lombard ever been rocked badly? He seems like he has a good chin too.

I still don't understand why Palhares just held Lombard down when the fight hit the ground. World class grappler but he was just waiting for the ref to stand them up.

I hate to say this, but maybe it's time for Palhares to stick to grappling competitions.

Probably because he was fuckin hurt lol...

Still don't get how this fight proves anything. Because Nate Marquardt showed us how great he was when he KO'd Maia right?? It was the lulz, but come on give Hector a technical striker, guaranteed he's screwed.

Lombard an Olmypic medalist for Judo, is short so has a low center of gravity so more than likely has amazing tdd and has the best stand up in MW other than Anderson Silva, I think he is going to do very very good at MW, possible champ if Silva leaves.

Edit: also I haven't seen all his fights, but has Lombard ever been rocked badly? He seems like he has a good chin too.

Best stand up? No way, you get that when you have proven yourself... Right now he reminds me of Lavar Johnson with a Judo background.

Hector held on to Palhares and he couldn't really move. Maybe he could of tried harder idk.

So wait you think muscling around a pro mma fighter with a ground game is easy like that?

palhares was holding on because he was rocked before that and was trying to recover

i would like to see a three way in heterosexual fighting between vitor, cung, and lombard. sooo bada$$. then a fan dressed up as bisping jumps in with a mouth all covered in food and slips on the mat with his face and the three just maul his a$$ super hard with big strong ones.

Dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Also Lombard looked freaken scary as hell

Hector held on to Palhares and he couldn't really move. Maybe he could of tried harder idk.

Hectors a beast and a Black belt in bjj and he wanted the fight to get stood up without risk of getting leglocked?!!!?

that's a KO
Palhares coudn't even get up after that stoppage

Back