Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

Tony knew he was acting like a douchebag and insulted werdum multiple times before the altercation happened. He even said 'i told you, you guys wouldnt like me when im here'

anyone who thinks Werdum started it, overreacted, or was being a dick either DIDNT see the beginning,

or doesnt understand the subtleties of someone stirring shit.

it didnt start with Tony telling him to shut up (even though Werdum was just answering a question)

it started minutes before when Tony outta no where said "put me in a fight with werdujm and i'll beat his ass".

Tony was TRYING to be a punk.

(5:50)

When Werdum said fuck ur mom f****t. Lol, I didn’t see the part where crazy tony says he can fight Werdum and kick his ass, Werdum was just stewing for minutes, just waiting to pounce, that pissed Werdum off,

Lol perfectly calm but he had to stand up to trying to show that he wasn't afraid of Fabricio. If they were both in a room without witness, Tony would have never been that impertinent.

Manlet never learns...
i dont know bro i have meet some really tough as nails dudes who are quite skinny or not like visually threating bro, theres a security guy a friend of mine hired, looks like ur chubby short uncle who gets drunk at parties lol that mfer has killed some bad cartel dudes , famous for being very emmm cruel in his ways, lol when u meet him u even wanna joke with him about his belly.

UnrealisticAlarmingChipmunk-size_restricted.gif
I love the fact he bought a souvenir then essentially destroyed it

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.
But Tony fans say he weights 200lbs off camp and Werum has fought as low as 232lbs during that time.

Both are giant douchebags.

tony is probably upset that werdum is better at speaking spanish then he is. fake mexican

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.
Yeah this is also how I remembered lol, by the title I thought it would be a different video. Funny thread haha

There are only like 6 people in the world who can possibly beat up Fabricio Werdum, and that's being generous. Scary situation

I don't know what mogged means. But while Werdum overreacted and looked bad himself it was pretty lame when Tony instigated the whole thing by telling Werdum to shut up while Werdum was doing his own interview then played the victim calling Werdum a bully for responding because he's bigger.

Doom literally kills Tony, but daaaamn!! Ferguson got them orangután hands!!!

anyone who thinks Werdum started it, overreacted, or was being a dick either DIDNT see the beginning,

or doesnt understand the subtleties of someone stirring shit.

it didnt start with Tony telling him to shut up (even though Werdum was just answering a question)

it started minutes before when Tony outta no where said "put me in a fight with werdujm and i'll beat his ass".

Tony was TRYING to be a punk.

(5:50)

I did miss that part , you are right and I stand corrected, Tony saying that incited the entire incident

Tony instigated the whole thing by telling Werdum to shut up while Werdum was doing his own interview then played the victim calling Werdum a bully for responding because he's bigger.

started way before that, sir.

I did miss that part , you are right and I stand corrected, Tony saying that incited the entire incident

hat off to a classy post.

Tony acted like a total bitch, he should thank Werdum didn't beat his ass, he got pretty cucked.

I’m pretty sure that it was ‘roid rage’
He was fighting dirty and was finally popped for trenbolone. He came came back after a suspension, but what a fucking difference without the gear.

Werdum is a douchebag. Can’t stand that fuck face in any language.

Fought? There would be no fight. Werdum would break T Ferg like a pencil in half.

Also. Let's not forget that WerGOAT kicked Traverdyan post fight and also flying kicked Travis Brown in the face the same night

There are people on this forum that literally think ferguson would beat werdum in a fight

They also think Fedor who pulls sun with charriot of horses us a goat. Guy who lost to hendo, WerGOAT, got prison raped by Bigfoot, mitrione and others is a goat.

Back