Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

Maybe Tony shouldn't start shit unless he's ready to attempt and back it up then? Seriously Tony disrespected Werdum multiple times before Werdum got frustrated.
um, it looked like he was ready to back it up to me. When Werdum got up, Tony immediately with zero hesitation got up too. And didnt take so much as a fucking inch step make. Werdum walked away, not Tony.

you may say it was a front but I think Tony is the one exception where he was ready to go, and the thought/reality that Werdum would literally kill him didn't even factor into his mind.

I'm not even saying Tony was right or wrong in what caused this situation. just that he certainly didnt tuck tail and run away when shit got real. I'm pretty sure Tony would fight a 10 foot giant if he felt disrespected.

um, it looked like he was ready to back it up to me. When Werdum got up, Tony immediately with zero hesitation got up too. And didnt take so much as a fucking inch step make. Werdum walked away, not Tony.

you may say it was a front but I think Tony is the one exception where he was ready to go, and the thought/reality that Werdum would literally kill him didn't even factor into his mind.

I'm not even saying Tony was right or wrong in what caused this situation. just that he certainly didnt tuck tail and run away when shit got real. I'm pretty sure Tony would fight a 10 foot giant if he felt disrespected.
This is another level of delusion. We have a winner.

Tony declined to rematch Michael Johnson on short notice. He would never fight Werdum

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.
Nah man, Ferg started shit for no reason and Werdum sonned him. Told him he can talk like that with his division but not with himself. Idk what Tony's problem here was, he could've been more polite about it.

I don't think either one came out looking good but I don't see how Ferg looked better. To me it looked like a guy who woke up on the wrong side of the bed and Werdum was the unfortunate one that had to sit beside him.

Have fun fighting on my undercard
Hold on I'm talking brother
Shut up before I ankle pick you

So much gold there

Ferguson seemed agitated that Werdum was eating beside him when he was being interviewed. Then Karyn Bryant said something to Werdum while sitting right in front of Tony, and then Werdum responded and his voice clashed with Tony's. I can see how that would have been annoying

Blows my mind that people defend Tony here. He told Werdum to shut up, while Fabricio was only answering questions to another reporter. Dick move by Ferg.

Fabricio would have stomped him if he even tried to get physical too, don’t fool yourselves.

now tell us another story

Dude you went on a rant how little people can use forks to equalize, thats what a manlet would say lol.
Not sure how you got from point A to point B, but my rant, if you read it slowly and carefully, is about the supposed rules of life...has nothing to do with the size of either guy, that just happened to be the situation in the thread.....could have easily be how a big guy who not athletic shoots CCC w a 9mm and then the Sherdogger starts in with how he is a coward...right? Because the supposed rules are, real men fight with their fists...yet there are no rules to life which is what my comment is about.....so no, its has nothing to with manlets, spamlets, or Werdam-lets...it has to do with crybabies saying "he doesn't fight fair" when they get their asses kicked.

Werdum was annoying as shit here. I really hoped Tony would have clocked him with a power hand shot in the face at least once

Have fun fighting on my undercard
Hold on I'm talking brother
Shut up before I ankle pick you

So much gold there

It's easy to act tough in front of camera with the UFC staff around. If Ferg met Fabricio in a corridor without any witnesses, he would never have been that impertinent. Hell he wouldn't even dare stare at him in the eyes

It's easy to act tough in front of camera with the UFC staff around. If Ferg met Fabricio in a corridor without any witnesses, he would never have been that impertinent. Hell he wouldn't even dare stare at him in the eyes
Werdum is a HW, Tony is a LW. We all know how a fight would go down. Still hilarious remarks from Tony though.

Not sure how you got from point A to point B, but my rant, if you read it slowly and carefully, is about the supposed rules of life...has nothing to do with the size of either guy, that just happened to be the situation in the thread.....could have easily be how a big guy who not athletic shoots CCC w a 9mm and then the Sherdogger starts in with how he is a coward...right? Because the supposed rules are, real men fight with their fists...yet there are no rules to life which is what my comment is about.....so no, its has nothing to with manlets, spamlets, or Werdam-lets...it has to do with crybabies saying "he doesn't fight fair" when they get their asses kicked.
Theres things a man does and things he doesnt do. Its one thing if you get attacked when you did nothing and another when you agree to fight. The kinda guy who would use such things in an altercation must feel weak enough to do it.

Werdum is lucky Ferg wasn't in a violent mood. Ferg allowed Werdum to walk out of there with no limp.

Jarl

Back