Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

So you basically just made the thread to shit on Tony? lol. You don’t need to explain how “he never touched real gold at LW” or that “his best win was Kevin Lee” (it wasn’t), to tell us that a big HW in Werdum would probably hurt Ferguson in a fight. Also, Tony is the one that made this video memorable. Werdum was being a dick and was picking on a LW. Ferg’s “ankle pick” quote is what became a meme.

Last edited:
Lol look at him stand next to Fabricio. It was like seing a child got scolded by his daddy.

Ferg got mogged in every area. As much physically as mentally.

Ok? Werdum looks like a child next to Shaq, doesn't make him a manlet.

Ferguson is overrated and Werdum would kill him. No news. Talk shit, get hit. Lucky of him Werdum didn't do anything, Ferguson would be sorry for sure.

Remember when Werdum almost got ankle picked by Tony?

Werdum comes off like a dick, not the first time either. Obviously, this can be a false impression, as I don't know him in his personal life, but publicly he seems like a cock lol. He started throwing f ag got this and fa g got that, kinda hilarious, Tony checked him like a G.

And I'm not of a belief that just because Werdum is a HW he would murk Tony...He obviously has size advantage, but he is also a HW, the weakest division in UFC. Tony is more skilled, faster, has way more stamina and in a fight one one or two punches can put out anybody when it comes to pro fighters. Werdum's size won't matter for a second if he got rattled against somebody like Tony. 70% to 30% in my opinion.

everyone thinks there are rules to life...there are no rules....so many pussies think they have an advantage because they follow the rules, like with this thread and Werdum twisting Ferguson into a pretzel because the rules say he is a heaveyweight and Fergie is much smaller....except what if Wedum started twisting Fergie and Fergie reaches onto the table and grabs a salad fork and jams it into Werdums eye...what happens then? Werdum complains that was not fair, it was against the rules....cuz Werdum clearly thinks, as do most sherdoggers that you're allwed to make a scene and call someone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or butterfly or whatever molly cone means because the rules say I'm bigger so I can do whatever I want if I feel insulted by being told to be quiet. So Werdum gets embarrassed for being told to be quiet on camera so he needs to keep his honor by woofin Fergie but if it actually came to blows, or if it was in a room without witnesses, and came to blows, Werdum would cry all the way home if Fergie put a fork in his eyes...MOMMY MOMMY its not fair, I'm supposed to win because I train MMA and I'm bigger....LOL...LOL...there are no rules to life and guys like Werdum disappear all the time.
5'2 manlet confirmed.

Karyn Bryant kinda caused that. That 360 video shows her talking to Werdum as she sits in front of Tony

Dat Fabricio roid rage.

Werdum acted like a fucking asshole. The Colby thing was understandable, but in this situation he had no reason whatsoever to go off on a guy who's that much smaller than him like that.

That size difference is no joke. When Ferg stands up to him it’s like when Marty stands up to Biff Tanen.

Having seen Werdum in person, I think that it's often understated how big that dude is.

What I got out of this, and the Colby boomerang incident, is that Werdum has an extremely short fuse and really needs to control his temper. In fact, I'm pretty sure that part of his punishment for the Colby assault was some type of anger management counseling/classes before the charges were dropped (or reduced). Hopefully he learned something from it.

i havent seen it before, or since, thankfully.

but i think you need to rewatch. it doesnt even take him a minute to start doing it, and his mobility looks just fine.

This fight was baffling. Werdum was actually beating Overeem in the striking exchanges, but insisted on buttflopping for no reason.

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better.

Agreed.

10-8 Ferg

Werdum mugged himself off there

Werdum is a dick often times..

"Werdum did nothing, didn't scare anyone and looked like a meathead.

Actually I believe Werdum overreacted, a lot.

What tony did was a dick move, but Werdum took the dick level to a new extreme. .

Werdum got salty he got told to be quiet because Tony was answering a question

They should've tested Werdum after this incident. Obvious roid rage

I think the confrontation was more Werdums fault

Fuck Werdum for being a complete asshole in this moment and props to Tony for not backing down.

Werdum comes off like a dick,

Dat Fabricio roid rage.

Werdum acted like a fucking asshole.

anyone who thinks Werdum started it, overreacted, or was being a dick either DIDNT see the beginning,

or doesnt understand the subtleties of someone stirring shit.

it didnt start with Tony telling him to shut up (even though Werdum was just answering a question)

it started minutes before when Tony outta no where said "put me in a fight with werdujm and i'll beat his ass".

Tony was TRYING to be a punk.

(5:50)

Last edited:
Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

if you dont get why Werdum would be annoyed with Tony saying he would beat his ass,

for literally no reasonl,

i imagine you and i are 2 very different types of people.

Werdum is a beauty. He's crafty both inside and outside the cage. Almost zero athleticism so the fact that he rose so highly in the ranks, makes his career that much more impressive.

Back