Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

everyone thinks there are rules to life...there are no rules....so many pussies think they have an advantage because they follow the rules, like with this thread and Werdum twisting Ferguson into a pretzel because the rules say he is a heaveyweight and Fergie is much smaller....except what if Wedum started twisting Fergie and Fergie reaches onto the table and grabs a salad fork and jams it into Werdums eye...what happens then? Werdum complains that was not fair, it was against the rules....cuz Werdum clearly thinks, as do most sherdoggers that you're allwed to make a scene and call someone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or butterfly or whatever molly cone means because the rules say I'm bigger so I can do whatever I want if I feel insulted by being told to be quiet. So Werdum gets embarrassed for being told to be quiet on camera so he needs to keep his honor by woofin Fergie but if it actually came to blows, or if it was in a room without witnesses, and came to blows, Werdum would cry all the way home if Fergie put a fork in his eyes...MOMMY MOMMY its not fair, I'm supposed to win because I train MMA and I'm bigger....LOL...LOL...there are no rules to life and guys like Werdum disappear all the time.
<Neil01>

"Have fun on my undercard"

fYChJvX.png

<{Heymansnicker}>

Wait a second there. The incident predates that card.

Fuck Werdum for being a complete asshole in this moment and props to Tony for not backing down.

Not sure this is my interpretation of the scene. Werdum bullied Tony there and Tony remained witty but submissive. No wonder, Werdum is a huge dude and would smesh Tony.

Not sure this is my interpretation of the scene. Werdum bullied Tony there and Tony remained witty but submissive. No wonder, Werdum is a huge dude and would smesh Tony.
submissive ? he seems calm on inhuman level

Tony will never be a real UFC champion unlike Werdum.

We 40 something’s been there done that
So if Ferg wants to go Werd would just go
All that talking by ferg was diverting attention
Werd is like: you wanna go? No? Ok so fuck you, I’m outta here
This.

I didn't watch the video but I will say I find Brazilian macho shit really tiresome and I enjoy it when someone triggers them.

El Cuck would have done something, but he was afraid of tripping on a cable.

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.

That’s the world we live in, sad isn’t it?

A grown man throws a temper tantrum because he is jealous of someone else getting attention and people want to praise him for it.

everyone thinks there are rules to life...there are no rules....so many pussies think they have an advantage because they follow the rules, like with this thread and Werdum twisting Ferguson into a pretzel because the rules say he is a heaveyweight and Fergie is much smaller....except what if Wedum started twisting Fergie and Fergie reaches onto the table and grabs a salad fork and jams it into Werdums eye...what happens then? Werdum complains that was not fair, it was against the rules....cuz Werdum clearly thinks, as do most sherdoggers that you're allwed to make a scene and call someone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or butterfly or whatever molly cone means because the rules say I'm bigger so I can do whatever I want if I feel insulted by being told to be quiet. So Werdum gets embarrassed for being told to be quiet on camera so he needs to keep his honor by woofin Fergie but if it actually came to blows, or if it was in a room without witnesses, and came to blows, Werdum would cry all the way home if Fergie put a fork in his eyes...MOMMY MOMMY its not fair, I'm supposed to win because I train MMA and I'm bigger....LOL...LOL...there are no rules to life and guys like Werdum disappear all the time.

What? You've way over thought this champ. Werdum is a 6'4" HW with a 100 pound weight advantage, elite Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and very competent stand-up. And he's a legit tough guy.

In any type of fight he'd push Tony's shit in, no question.. and i like Tony. He's a nutjob. and Werdum is relatively sane, which is why their interaction came off the way it did: flattering to Tony.

but again: If you think a fight between Wedum and Ferguson would end in anything but a complete rape of Ferguson then you're you're categorically wrong. Tony talked and peacocked the way he did because he knew they were on camera and Werdum had something to lose. Werdum was frustrated and came off looking bad cause he had a fight lined up and didn't want to jeopardize his money maker fucking up some little LW shittalker. It is what it is.

if you dont get why Werdum would be annoyed with Tony saying he would beat his ass,

for literally no reasonl,

i imagine you and i are 2 very different types of people.
No worries, there are plenty of people who can't see/understand shit, having eyes and ears, worse than deaf people. No news. Sherdog is 70% like that.

Tony is the one who started all the shit, period. Werdum only reacted to it. And more: Tony deserved some slaps to shut the fuck up and respect people.

Its funny to me how people idolize man-children like Masvidal, who seemingly cant talk about anything other than being "tough" and "street" and "gangsta" and would beat up [insert generic adversary of the month] if they ever came across them in the lobby/on the street/etc. Which miraculously never seems to happen then.

Meanwhile good ol' Werdum, who I've never heard talk about how much of a gangsta or savage or [insert generic Masvidal term] he is, but appears instead to be one of the more intelligent and goofy/funny characters in MMA, is over here dropkicking Edmund in the middle of the octagon on live TV, right after beating up Travis Browne, shoving boomerangs down the MAGA-fuck's throat in some parking lot and ready to annihilate Ferguson at the drop of a hat in front of a whole row of reporters.

anyone who thinks Werdum started it, overreacted, or was being a dick either DIDNT see the beginning,

or doesnt understand the subtleties of someone stirring shit.

it didnt start with Tony telling him to shut up (even though Werdum was just answering a question)

it started minutes before when Tony outta no where said "put me in a fight with werdujm and i'll beat his ass".

Tony was TRYING to be a punk.

(5:50)

I don't think most people in this thread watched it so they are siding with Tony. Werdum is being friendly at the beginning and Tony almost dismisses him. then he says he would beat up werdum lol. then he tells Werdum to shut up.

Werdum was disrespected more than once for no reason.

Werdum is a real basass with guys from lower weight classes. Such a douche.

Back