Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

"Have fun on my undercard"

fYChJvX.png

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah Werdum is also 6 years older. When Werdum was his age he was the HW champion of the world and had just beaten a seemingly unbeatable Cain Velasquez. Do you think Ferguson will still be competitive at 42 ?

Levels to it

Hand in face, "hold on I'm talking brother"

Werdum reacted fine
Tony clearly started the disrespect, so any talk of hes a HW and Tony's a LW dont matter IMO. If werdum should know his role not to fight a small guy Tony should know his role and not shit talk the big guy.

But at the end of the day they both fighters, they dont give a shit. Tony probally mad Werdum was eating while Tony was cutting more than anything

20200801_174900.jpg

I love how Tony gets up pissed off and he's still way too short for Doom.

Him standing up had no real effect on anything.

He didn't pussy out though, too crazy to pussy out :)

The only thing anyone remembers from this exchange is Tony threatening to ankle pick Fabricio lol.

Tony wasn't intimidated whatsoever.

It was!
Why wouldnt it be?
Have you seen Werdum ever do that before?? the guy is the complete opposite of gunshy

i havent seen it before, or since, thankfully.

but i think you need to rewatch. it doesnt even take him a minute to start doing it, and his mobility looks just fine.

Tony 100% world-class trolling. That was awesome. Poor Werdum got all worked up because he couldn't verbalize a good comeback. Werdum should have ignored him and talked even louder.

5'11 and skinny is the exact opposite of a manlet

Lol look at him stand next to Fabricio. It was like seing a child got scolded by his daddy.

Ferg got mogged in every area. As much physically as mentally.

Reactions: HHJ
That cringey asshole tried to alpha a real one in werdum, I wish werdum slapped that mediocre talent
Anyone that piles on werdum for setting that jerkoff straight, is a fucking loser

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.

You mean perfectly docile . We all know that Ferg would not just sit there and take the smack if this was some TUFer standing over him.

We 40 something’s been there done that
So if Ferg wants to go Werd would just go
All that talking by ferg was diverting attention
Werd is like: you wanna go? No? Ok so fuck you, I’m outta here

Reactions: HHJ
Tony wouldn't be saying shit if they were in an alley way by themselves with no cameras or UFC personnel to intervene.

That being said, it looked like a pretty stupid setup on UFC's part having 2 guys so close to each other being interviewed.

Last edited:
Back