Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

Werdum doesnt give a shit. Thats what i like about him. Besides all the goofyness the dude is ready to throw down at a moments notice. This is a dude who fought TEH REEM 3 fuckin times

I mean it's easy to be ready to throw down at a moments notice when you've literally been the heavyweight world champion.

Damn right. The dude beat past his prime Fedor,the Reem,Aleks,

He aint fraid of shit.

I think I have more respect for when flyweight Tim Elliott tried to get into a fight with a bunch of welterweights in the TUF house lol.

How they set up the interviews are retarded. Like why do you put them so close to each other of course they will not hear what you are saying

Ferguson was close to get the boomerang treatment,
UnrealisticAlarmingChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

Werdum doesnt give a shit. Thats what i like about him. Besides all the goofyness the dude is ready to throw down at a moments notice. This is a dude who fought TEH REEM 3 fuckin times

this

Werdum couldn't even bench 135 lbs the first two times he fought Overeem

imagine having the confidence to take on the Ubereem while benching less than the average highschooler

"you got a HW trying to pick a fight with a 155 pounder" imagine losing a battle of wits against Tony Ferguson. Werdum did nothing, didn't scare anyone and looked like a meathead.

woulda, shoulda, coulda...

this is hard to argue with

this is very arguable.
No it isnt. Even when he hurt his knee in the 2nd fight he didnt quit on his stool,he was still trying to do what he could to win.

"you got a HW trying to pick a fight with a 155 pounder" imagine losing a battle of wits against Tony Ferguson. Werdum did nothing, didn't scare anyone and looked like a meathead.

woulda, shoulda, coulda...
Man why should he do anything. Everyone in the world knows he would have squashed ferg like a bug. He just gave him some verbal abuse for being such an arrogant asshole

No it isnt. Even when he hurt his knee in the 2nd fight he didnt quit on his stool,he was still trying to do what he could to win.

come on, Floki.
dont act like all that butt scooting in Strikeforce was a knee injury.

Fook Werdum, Tony would embarrass ’im

Coulda woulda but had someplace to be. Gotta get his boomerang polished y'nah mean?

<{shaqs}>

Ferg is sometimes too cocky for his own good. Werdum would literally kill him if they fought.

I respect Tony but there are levels to it, Werdum is an all-time great, former HW champ, with wins over Cain, Fedor, Ubereem ... Tony's never managed to touch (real) gold and his best win is arguably Kevin Lee.
There was no reason for him to be disrespectful towards the Brazilian, so it was fun to see him get outmogged by Fabricio.

Actually I believe Werdum overreacted, a lot. I Mean, why getting that triggered and talking like that on front of the media, due to a LW? Just smile.

[Insert Shogun Tua smiling at Conor standing in front of him Gif]

Back