Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

Imagine being a heavyweight champion and still be that insecure.
<36>
Someone like Stipe wouldn't have given a shit at all about Tony being a bit of a dick.

Ferg is sometimes too cocky for his own good. Werdum would literally kill him if they fought.

I respect Tony but there are levels to it, Werdum is an all-time great, former HW champ, with wins over Cain, Fedor, Ubereem ... Tony's never managed to touch (real) gold and his best win is arguably Kevin Lee.
There was no reason for him to be disrespectful towards the Brazilian, so it was fun to see him get outmogged by Fabricio.

you put lee above cowboy, Pettis, rda?

everyone thinks there are rules to life...there are no rules....so many pussies think they have an advantage because they follow the rules, like with this thread and Werdum twisting Ferguson into a pretzel because the rules say he is a heaveyweight and Fergie is much smaller....except what if Wedum started twisting Fergie and Fergie reaches onto the table and grabs a salad fork and jams it into Werdums eye...what happens then? Werdum complains that was not fair, it was against the rules....cuz Werdum clearly thinks, as do most sherdoggers that you're allwed to make a scene and call someone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or butterfly or whatever molly cone means because the rules say I'm bigger so I can do whatever I want if I feel insulted by being told to be quiet. So Werdum gets embarrassed for being told to be quiet on camera so he needs to keep his honor by woofin Fergie but if it actually came to blows, or if it was in a room without witnesses, and came to blows, Werdum would cry all the way home if Fergie put a fork in his eyes...MOMMY MOMMY its not fair, I'm supposed to win because I train MMA and I'm bigger....LOL...LOL...there are no rules to life and guys like Werdum disappear all the time.

What tony did was a dick move, but Werdum took the dick level to a new extreme. Werdum went off on him, comically. I’m a huge tony and Werdum fan, they were both being interviewed right next to each other, which is kind of a bad idea, I say whoever had the seating first and started the interview has claim to that area. There were plenty of other places to sit. Tony and Werdum are not friends but sitting next to each other? Odd. If Tony was there first, Werdum should have left, but I believe Werdum was interviewed first and was sitting there first, so tony should have got up and picked another seat, but Werdum way overreacted. He was trening hard.

Werdum got salty he got told to be quiet because Tony was answering a question

They should've tested Werdum after this incident. Obvious roid rage

EDIT: Werdum got worked in this exchange too lmfao

"Nobody understands you"

"Have fun fighting on my undercard"

"Shut up before I ankle pick you"

<bball2>

"Have fun on my undercard"

fYChJvX.png

<{Heymansnicker}>

Tony is actually a greater fighter than werdum p4p despite never having touched gold like werdum has but yes he is too small and would be destroyed by werdum in an actual fight

I think the confrontation was more Werdums fault for trying to talk over Tony’s interview

Ferg is sometimes too cocky for his own good. Werdum would literally kill him if they fought.

I respect Tony but there are levels to it, Werdum is an all-time great, former HW champ, with wins over Cain, Fedor, Ubereem ... Tony's never managed to touch (real) gold and his best win is arguably Kevin Lee.
There was no reason for him to be disrespectful towards the Brazilian, so it was fun to see him get outmogged by Fabricio.

Fuck Werdum for being a complete asshole in this moment and props to Tony for not backing down.

come on, Floki.
dont act like all that butt scooting in Strikeforce was a knee injury.

It was!
Why wouldnt it be?
Have you seen Werdum ever do that before?? the guy is the complete opposite of gunshy

Lol perfectly calm but he had to stand up to trying to show that he wasn't afraid of Fabricio. If they were both in a room without witness, Tony would have never been that impertinent.

Manlet never learns...

5'11 and skinny is the exact opposite of a manlet

Back