Elections LoL, Joe Biden is losing it. Why, why, why, why,? Also, new poking a voter video

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

<escalate99>

Are you OK Joe?

You need a hug?

This guy doesn't seem much more stable than Trump.

Discuss.......

After watching the video a few times, I decided that his why, why, why comment isn't nearly as important as the fact that he snatches this reporter up by his collar, thinks better of it, and acts like he is just smoothing out his shirt for him.

Joe Biden assaulted this reporter.

Edit: new video.

This time with Joe assaulting a voter.

Joe needs to learn to keep his hands to himself.

Last edited:
Joe Biden is so old he is starting to go bald from the back of his hair line.

In his defense, the reporter sounded like a Chihuahua

That was Biden trying to outdo Hillary from this moment...

vo6v3msgjeyz.gif

The future democratic nominee, ladies and gentlemen.

Damn what does it say about a party when they would rather have a candidate that’s sadly showing signs of memory/mental deterioration? I guess they don’t see the even older communist with heart problems and hillary 2.0 doing much against Trump. No wonder they want him removed from office

Damn what does it say about a party when they would rather have a candidate that’s sadly showing signs of memory/mental deterioration? I guess they don’t see the even older communist with heart problems and hillary 2.0 doing much against Trump. No wonder they want him removed from office

Shit for brains, you post this while openly supporting the president, and you don’t even appreciate the irony.

And you wonder why we call you shit for brains. This is rich.

That...wasn't so bad. He answered the question in a clear and precise manner. He was just jumping on the guy for being so antsy.

That...wasn't so bad. He answered the question in a clear and precise manner. He was just jumping on the guy for being so antsy.

Nah looks like he lost patience and snapped.

It's common among people with brain damage to be quick to anger. Whether it's from trauma, stroke, or presumably dementia in this case.

That actually seemed a calm and accurate response from Biden. Reporter was trying to jump on Biden, so Biden put him back on the heals and embrassed him a little bit with mockery and then actually answered the question when typically pounce reporters get nothing

Bernie apologized for one thing, but Biden still feels Bernie is being untrue (wether that's true or not) about his position on social security and so he's attacking Bernie for that.

I just defended Biden on Sherdog. I need a beer

And what was wrong? The "why, why, why"? lol please, he just wanted to let the other guy know how annoying, loud and nervous he sounds

I don't think anything will top him talking to curtains, because he was confused where the cameras were.

Nah looks like he lost patience and snapped.

It's common among people with brain damage to be quick to anger. Whether it's from trauma, stroke, or presumably dementia in this case.
Hey, other than the craziness and creepiness, he really lost me at video games. Anyone who still uses the "art creates killers" mantra is outdated and shouldn't hold water in a modern technological society. Just like when Trump said it, eh @HereticBD ?

Oh man, Trump is going to get this guy to crack on Live TV in ways never seen before. I can't wait for the debates.

Oh man, Trump is going to get this guy to crack on Live TV in ways never seen before. I can't wait for the debates.

I can't wait for the hold me back moment. Maybe we can get Steve from Jerry Springer to keep them apart.

Hey, other than the craziness and creepiness, he really lost me at video games. Anyone who still uses the "art creates killers" mantra is outdated and shouldn't hold water in a modern technological society. Just like when Trump said it, eh @HereticBD ?

I said Trump was wrong for that.

Didn’t really seem that bad. The crying shame for most of the democratic candidates is that if they weren’t trying so hard to appear “woke”....Aka something they’re not, they’d have a lot more appeal.

Back