Elections LoL, Joe Biden is losing it. Why, why, why, why,? Also, new poking a voter video

They all fail in comparison to the king
giphy.gif
LOL
So dignified, much presidential!

people don't legit think he'll last five minutes in a debate w/ Trump right?

I think it would be pretty hilarious if Biden just gets up there and Keyser Sozes Trump. Sadly though it will be a bloodbath since it’s evident the ol guy is having cognitive problems

I don’t think it’s unclear. She was acting as though the reporter’s questioning was so loud (it really wasn’t) that it sent her head spinning. It’s not a moment of craziness so much as extreme social awkwardness. Same thing with the convention balloon drop. The woman just doesn’t calibrate normal human interactions well.

Also, the reporters reaction is what really makes that moment so memeworthy.

Yeah I don't buy it.

Why do we even have these muppet main stream herd reporters in today's society? How is that helping the public by swarming politicians and looking for a meaningless click bait headline? In this day, shouldn't they be doing Joe Rogan like sit downs, or actually giving us real news? The top stories are always about how a politician had a weird white object on their lip, farted, coughed too much and not what they will do if they become leaders of the free world or who owns them.
We are living in the movie Idiocracy.

Man I haven’t seen the troop this united against one guy they’ve never met since 2016. I didn’t even need to become president just call them “goofs”. I’m getting notifications from subforums I've never even been to. Seriously fellas I’m humbled. Just remember to not get emotional it’s just words on a screen and good hearted ball busting

I know it’s upsetting that you’ve been labeled the biggest idiot on the forum, but try not to be so sensitive.

Hahaha like @King in the North is just an overall disappointment. I liked “AnalDP69” better than “shit for brains” ...these guys are exactly the most original people

shit for brains is the best because anytime someone uses it we all just know they’re talking about you. You don’t get to pick your nickname, shit for brains.

What???

I tried to read that three times, and still have no clue what it means. I mean, elections suck, but....what???

I got you. Biden called game developers “creepy”; and in response to a shooting DJT said “take their guns, ask questions later.”

As a gun owning game developer, I’m not a fan of any of that rhetoric.

I got you. Biden called game developers “creepy”; and in response to a shooting DJT said “take their guns, ask questions later.”

As a gun owning game developer, I’m not a fan of any of that rhetoric.
Ohhh ok, now with the proper context I get it.

Yeah. Both sides are reactionary and extreme in their views on this.

Ohhh ok, now with the proper context I get it.

Yeah. Both sides are reactionary and extreme in their views on this.

I feel like this election in particular is being boiled down to simplistic personality traits. It’s becoming about “which sexual misconduct are you most concerned with?” I don’t like that being the litmus test for competency.

Then again, maybe I’m wrong. This isn’t different than previous races, really. The Presidency has been a product as long as it’s existed.

Bernie is destroying him in Iowa. Its over boys Bernie is a lock

0125-nat-IOWAPOLL-Leaders-Artboard_2.jpg

Which is fantastic, Bernie will lose independents by the fist full.

Biden is more central than any of the others in the field and had the beat chances (outside of Pete Buetijuice)

Anyone else think the election season is too long?

I mean with the travel, speeches, interviews, debates, etc.

Over the course of two years, anyone would have a why why why why moment.

What an old decrepit leader...Perfect for the job, old, rich, out of touch , and generally fucked taste in children..

In truth this is a fairly common trick for politicians so can't give him points for originality there.

But when it comes to the over-loading of people with one "scandal" after another, he's definitely an innovator. Most politicians try to avoid them at all costs, walking on eggshells, but he realized that if you go to the other extreme end, people eventually get de-sensitized to all of it.
And that there's a demographic out there that will love you for it.

Iowa and New Hampshire are poor barometers for the Democrat primary as there are few black voters. I said the same when PB was leading in Iowa. Call me when Bernie pulls within the margin of error in South Carolina

And that there's a demographic out there that will love you for it.

He was kind of lucky to come up in an era where people are completely sick of the PC culture and the resulting behaviours. Trump ended up being like a bull in a china shop.

In another era, where modesty and liberty would reside in a more balanced state, it's doubtful that people would see the utility of a guy like Trump, as a "taboo-breaker". He would just be seen as a crass, low-brow guy, not a game-changer.

He was kind of lucky to come up in an era where people are completely sick of the PC culture and the resulting behaviours. Trump ended up being like a bull in a china shop.

In another era, where modesty and liberty would reside in a more balanced state, it's doubtful that people would see the utility of a guy like Trump, as a "taboo-breaker". He would just be seen as a crass, low-brow guy, not a game-changer.
When Obama was running for his first term, Trump absolutely was seen for what he is, a born-rich childish millionaire who's failed upwards.

Back