Elections LoL, Joe Biden is losing it. Why, why, why, why,? Also, new poking a voter video

Maybe he truly is fearless, then.

Just an idiot savant. He causes so many scandals to occur (with the assistance of the click-bait media) that people just completely forget about the past ones.

He has basically overloaded people's capacity for BS.

Just an idiot savant. He causes so many scandals to occur (with the assistance of the click-bait media) that people just completely forget about the past ones.

He has basically overloaded people's capacity for BS.
Same with the incoherent rambling. It's like a reverse jargon blitz. Instead of razzle dazzling people with words that are difficult to understand, he floods you with words that don't exist and sentences that don't make sense.

Same with the incoherent rambling. It's like a reverse jargon blitz. Instead of razzle dazzling people with words that are difficult to understand, he floods you with words that don't exist and sentences that don't make sense.

In truth this is a fairly common trick for politicians so can't give him points for originality there.

But when it comes to the over-loading of people with one "scandal" after another, he's definitely an innovator. Most politicians try to avoid them at all costs, walking on eggshells, but he realized that if you go to the other extreme end, people eventually get de-sensitized to all of it.

Wait “sniffing” Joe Biden is still in the race?

I was told that “fainting” Hillary was entering at any moment to take his spot months ago.

that man seems to be falling apart, can't understand how someone like him is still in the race

Joe Biden: DACA recipients "are more American than most Americans"

<Lmaoo>rambling woke senility.

I understand exactly what he was saying there, even if it was not worded well. If somebody has been here getting an education, working tirelessly for upwards mobility, and carving out a place for themselves and their family, there’s no more American story than that.

There may be regional differences in how the American dream is perceived. On the East Coast, in states like New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, etc. We all grew up with immigration being a dominant factor in the American story. The symbol of America is the Statue of Liberty, which greets those seeking a new life here, including most of our parents, grandparents, or great grandparents.

What Joe Biden is expressing here is not woke culture, it is an old school ethos for many on the East Coast. He said “In many cases” (left out of that tweet), he believed these immigrants have ambitiously pursued and achieved the American Dream more than some American-by-birth counterparts who waste their opportunity here.

I agree with him. I see hard working Americans every single day around me from both American and immigrant backgrounds. There are plenty of examples of immigrants displaying more old-school, gritty, hard-working traits than their American-born counterparts.

What part of the country are you from?

I understand exactly what he was saying there, even if it was not worded well.

Have you observed just how badly Biden's mental faculties have declined even since his last year as VP? It's shocking. Some of my ex's (bitch, i.e. biological female) cousins were unlawfully brought over to the US as minors and live in East LA. I wouldn't snitch them out or anything and they're definitely hard workers, but bigly bigoted.

What part of the country are you from?

British Empire.

Have you observed just how badly Biden's mental faculties have declined even since his last year as VP? It's shocking.

Biden sounds terrible. I'd say it's likely early onset dementia, and it's likely to get worse over time. Sometimes I am not convinced that he could make it through 4-years. Other times he seems perfectly fine, but that's not unusual for somebody experiencing mental decline.

Some of my ex's (bitch, i.e. biological female) cousins were unlawfully brought over to the US as minors and live in East LA. I wouldn't snitch them out or anything and they're definitely hard workers, but bigly bigoted.

Not everyone is as accepting and progressive as an American like uppercutbus (...or Canadian?).

British Empire.

giphy.gif

Shit for brains, you post this while openly supporting the president, and you don’t even appreciate the irony.

And you wonder why we call you shit for brains. This is rich.

Man I haven’t seen the troop this united against one guy they’ve never met since 2016. I didn’t even need to become president just call them “goofs”. I’m getting notifications from subforums I've never even been to. Seriously fellas I’m humbled. Just remember to not get emotional it’s just words on a screen and good hearted ball busting

I understand exactly what he was saying there, even if it was not worded well. If somebody has been here getting an education, working tirelessly for upwards mobility, and carving out a place for themselves and their family, there’s no more American story than that.

Blacks have a higher high school dropout rate than whites. Do you think they're less American than whites?

Biden sounds terrible. I'd say it's likely early onset dementia, and it's likely to get worse over time. Sometimes I am not convinced that he could make it through 4-years. Other times he seems perfectly fine, but that's not unusual for somebody experiencing mental decline.

Not everyone is as accepting and progressive as an American like uppercutbus (...or Canadian?).

giphy.gif
Side note, Joe is 12 years too old for early onset. His case would be late onset, so he's got that going for him at least

<escalate99>

Are you OK Joe?

You need a hug?

This guy doesn't seem much more stable than Trump.

Discuss.......

Edit: after watching the video a few times, I decided that his why, why, why comment isn't nearly as important as the fact that he snatches this reporter up by his collar, thinks better of it, and acts like he is just smoothing out his shirt for him.

Joe Biden assaulted this reporter.

I am no fan of Biden but saw no signs of assault. He didn't even have a fist full of the man's jacket/overcoat.

It may no long be couth, but is a common thing for older guys to do the finger grab thing to make sure you are paying attention to what they are saying.

At least he was touching the chest of an adult this time

<escalate99>

Are you OK Joe?

You need a hug?

This guy doesn't seem much more stable than Trump.

Discuss.......

Edit: after watching the video a few times, I decided that his why, why, why comment isn't nearly as important as the fact that he snatches this reporter up by his collar, thinks better of it, and acts like he is just smoothing out his shirt for him.

Joe Biden assaulted this reporter.

Lol, get off of it.

"Calm down, man. It's going to be OK."

I think the response was funny, off the cuff, and certainly not PC.

That's why I like Biden.

Assault, lol. The guy was all smiles, happy to have Biden's attention.

At least he was touching the chest of an adult this time
Dumbest talking point ever. Anyone who says Biden has a special thing for little kids has NOT been paying the slightest bit of attention for the last 40 years or so.
joe_biden-800x480.jpg

ap797686111421-d3a4899c2bd6130f5d04c107b8066e0d1a6f9ab4.jpg

ll-biden.jpg

D3LxpZZVYAAY5Y2.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone ever given a reasonable explanation for wtf that was?

I don’t think it’s unclear. She was acting as though the reporter’s questioning was so loud (it really wasn’t) that it sent her head spinning. It’s not a moment of craziness so much as extreme social awkwardness. Same thing with the convention balloon drop. The woman just doesn’t calibrate normal human interactions well.

Also, the reporters reaction is what really makes that moment so memeworthy.

people don't legit think he'll last five minutes in a debate w/ Trump right?

Back