Lol Hardy most bias "analysis" ever.

I dunno, I think he's frustrated with Woodley but I don't think he was back handed, Woodley is a great fighter but he is guilty of fighting safe sometimes despite his skill set, and there's been friction online in the past, but I saw it as he favoured Till for other reasons than he's English...not many people class scousers as English anyway.
Woaaaaah, wait, I'm gonna ignore the video for a sec....
"not many people class scouser as English anyway."

Instantly lost all credit for all past and future comments.

if they are european or white Hardy is biased toward them. I can imagine that breakdown is extra biased with Till being British too.

Woaaaaah, wait, I'm gonna ignore the video for a sec....
"not many people class scouser as English anyway."

Instantly lost all credit for all past and future comments.
Aw c'mon lad, it's a fucking joke, I'm from Manchester, it's almost contractual I have to get a dig in there wherever possible.

Aw c'mon lad, it's a fucking joke, I'm from Manchester, it's almost contractual I have to get a dig in there wherever possible.
Ffs LOL, I thought you were being another sherdog retard.

In that case, is fair, thieving cunts lol.
I'm a United fan so get ya, am down south though (Gloucestershire)

As for the vid, I don't even think it's JUST that he favoured Till for being brit or massive but also cos of a clear dislike for Woodley.
I found the breakdown poor, much like a Rogan analysis but from our side of the pond.
He named every way for till to win but any way he named for Woodley, he went on to say why/how it wouldn't be likely to happen and came with a big BUT or BECAUSE

Anyway, long post nonsense with little context in over.
Ima put my head down, ✌️

What if Till just trucks Woodley though? Then Hardy looks prescient.

Honestly, I think Hardy is one of the better analysts, but it does seem like he has an issue with Woodley here.
He's said as much, he even said it at least 2x in this video. At least The Outlaw is honest about his bias.

That said Woodley all day just cos I wanna.....

United fan from down south? Never heard of such a thing ;)

If this goes to close decision you can bet your mighty dollar that it will be gifted to Till.

Simply the more profitable fighter.
Mark my words.

Honestly, I like that. We all know what a defending champion does to the table, especially one who has the exact same game plan in every single fight. We know what Woodley is gonna do. It's refreshing to hear what the challenger needs to do to overthrow the champion.
That being said, I hope Woodley wins.

What if Till just trucks Woodley though? Then Hardy looks prescient.

Honestly, I think Hardy is one of the better analysts, but it does seem like he has an issue with Woodley here.

I don’t follow Hardy’s segments, but what I’ve seen the last couple of days is that he favors Till and Conor, which is fine, we all make predictions. However, he seems to want to diminish Woodly and Khabib, more than actually talk about how Till and Conor will win. One thing I heard him say recently was “Conor just needs to get up 3x’s and he wins”. Like Khabib is some pushover. Maybe he’s good at breaking down other fighters, but dude comes across as having Till’s and Conor’s balls in his mouth.

This was 30% talking cr*p about Woodley
30% praising Till
30% game-planning and breaking down how beat Woodley
10% extra zzz's

I like both Woodley and Till, but this made me want Woodley to win even more. The bias is unreal.
Did he say he was the worst treated Champ? I kinda see it now lol

Bias is something you have. Biased is something you are.

He said he and Woodley have twitter beef then he just trashes him. That made me laugh for awhile the other day spot on TS.

PAUSE. 10 minutes in and I've only heard praise and truth about Woodley. PLAY.

30% praising Till
10% extra zzz's

I like both Woodley and Till, but this made me want Woodley to win even more. The bias is unreal.

woodley sucks bad when he loses, and is boring as fuck when he wins. I don't blame anyone for the woodley hate.
giphy.gif

30% praising Till
10% extra zzz's

hardy was always a crap fighter. decent analyst but he is going to regret what he said about this bout. he is biased though

Back