Lol Hardy most bias "analysis" ever.

well he's fucking brit, what would you expect
Yeah, we're all the same, we're completely incapable of doing anything other than supporting our own, how does it go again?
Ah, that's right, "USA! USA! USA!

Unless Woodley absolutely destroys Till, I'm pretty much done backing dude.

Anyhow, picking Till in this scrap just to shake things up!

LOL I was expecting a thread about Hardy's take on this fight given his demonstrated bias for his countrymen and his distaste for Woodley.

He's a bully, a cruel cunt, and a prick.
Excellent fighter, very skilled and fun to watch, but a piece of shit human being.
hard to counter that argument, wouldn’t call him a piece of shit human being but he has done some cuntish things

He's a bully, a cruel cunt, and a prick.
Excellent fighter, very skilled and fun to watch, but a piece of shit human being.

Sometimes Karma evens these things out, if only a little...

Yeah, we're all the same, we're completely incapable of doing anything other than supporting our own, how does it go again?
Ah, that's right, "USA! USA! USA!
well, one would expect that. especially since you guys don't have anybody anymore

well, one would expect that. especially since you guys don't have anybody anymore
Who's the guy fighting Woodley then?
Why is everything down to nationality with you?
It's always "them Brits", annoying cunt, why can't you just enjoy the fights without fucking hating on someone based on where they're born?
I'm backing Woodley all the way, I hope he flops Till in fine style.

He's too busy solving mysteries with his brother to care about what you guys think.

Sometimes Karma evens these things out, if only a little...
I know what you're saying but I'd never wish harm on the guy outside the cage, unless he was attacked by an animal then I'm placing heavy dough on the furry one, can't stand animal cruelty.

OP Hasn't seen 'that' last video Robin Black did before McGregor vs Mayweather.

This was 30% talking cr*p about Woodley
30% praising Till
30% game-planning and breaking down how beat Woodley
10% extra zzz's

I like both Woodley and Till, but this made me want Woodley to win even more. The bias is unreal.
Did he say he was the worst treated Champ? I kinda see it now lol

I find Hardy and Gooding are too much a like. They get a bit boring to listen too.

Woodley is 36? I just realized that. Lookin good (no homo).

{<redford}

Dan "Wow" Hardy and that bow-tie idiot are terrible.

Hardy is just racist

6zaffa.jpg

Back