Lol Hardy most bias "analysis" ever.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Till's eyes are way to close together.

2drvx3l.png

Also I could care less. Amazing how many people say that despite it making no sense.
I'm a little more understanding of that one somehow

I feel like a lot of people picked that up from early 90's TV and movies, where it was supposed to sarcastic

another one that kills me is when people say "apart" when they really mean "a part"... the two have entirely opposite meanings

Oh look. You had to go back 6 years to find a gif of the absolute definition of Roid Rage. Just look at him. And he had to land 5 absolute bombs before Woodley went down. Where they at today?

Post USADA Marquardt retired and Woodley is about to defend his belt for the 4th time in the UFC.
yeah, 6 whole years, its a lifetime ago... an old, broken Nate Marquardt destroyed him. A man who only tested positive once, 12 years ago.

Woodley folds under real pressure. Colby would cave him in so fast. Keep making excuses for Woodley, just like he does for himself. Is that you, Tyron?

lol yeah, I watched it yesterday and was lol'ing at how hard he was going after Woodley, somewhat discretely but very noticeable

Hardy is one of the most biased commentator/analysis in the sport. So many examples to pick from but Gus vs Manuwa comes to mind first

This is especially funny now, and so is the fact that Hardy claimed that Woodley was solely responsible for the WB rematch and Maia fight being terrible.

This is especially funny now, and so is the fact that Hardy claimed that Woodley was solely responsible for the WB rematch and Maia fight being terrible.

Lol right. So much for Hardy's expert analysis...

This is funny. He was pretty confident that Till would win. You can have all the striking knowledge in the world but this is an MMA fight.

When he stepped on the scene he had me fooled with his punk rock image. Now he shaved his mohawk, wears suits and is selling bullshit.

He's a decent analyst and commentator, but he goes off the rails and has an obvious bias for UK and, in some cases, continental European fighters.

Till being English combined with Hardy's established distaste for Woodley made for especially embarrassing pre-fight analysis.

The fact that there was nobody in production who told Hardy to dial it down a notch and make his analysis more balanced is further proof of what a trash organization the UFC is. Not saying Woodley hasn't made some missteps during his title reign, but it's laughable when the company is clearly rooting for certain fighters.

Last edited:
He's a decent analyst and commentator, but he goes off the rails and has an obvious bias for UK and, in some cases, continental European fighters.

Till being English combined with Hardy's established distaste for Woodley made for especially embarrassing pre-fight analysis.

The fact that there was nobody in production who told Hardy to dial it down a notch and make his analysis more biased is further proof of what a trash organization the UFC is. Not saying Woodley hasn't made some missteps during his title reign, but it's laughable when the company is clearly rooting for certain fighters.
No doubt he knows what he's doing. I just have a general distain for bias during commentary or breakdowns. I've also noticed he shills hard for European fighters and Gooden is like a supporting actor to it.

Back