elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This was 30% talking cr*p about Woodley
30% praising Till
30% game-planning and breaking down how beat Woodley
10% extra zzz's

I like both Woodley and Till, but this made me want Woodley to win even more. The bias is unreal.
Did he say he was the worst treated Champ? I kinda see it now lol

Hardy and Till are boys of course there's some bias.

What if Till just trucks Woodley though? Then Hardy looks prescient.

Honestly, I think Hardy is one of the better analysts, but it does seem like he has an issue with Woodley here.

I rarely watch analysis cause I do my own but this is one of the best I've watched.

I like Hardy and Woodley is annoying so...

download-36.jpg

Hardy usually makes many good points but this time he shat all over Woodley and at some point even gave the advantage in Fight IQ to Till (said something like Till's mind in Woodley's frame). Probably Hardy's worst video, very biased.

Hardy's been like this for awhile.

Any British fighter gets a finish...to Hardy it's like we just found a cure for cancer.

When it comes to bias, dan will never have anything in Rogan.

He is so fucking biased .. I remember Mini Kelvin was teeing of in that red-headed turd Mark Diakiese and he was silent then marc just throw a headkick which was blocked and he went OOOOOOOOH.

Dan's always been very critical of Woodley

87C3DFA5-58B3-4D2F-B3F1-026360FDD529.jpeg

After he thought a visit to this would give him extra juice for his upcoming fight, I knew he was just as whacked as me!

Always loved his fights though.

FYI: He lost his fight the next day.

Stopped liking him when he went on a full PETA rant against Matt Hughes for hunting.

well he's fucking brit, what would you expect

Stopped liking him when he went on a full PETA rant against Matt Hughes for hunting.
That's a reason to like him though, Hughes is quite proud of being phenomenally cruel to animals, he's a cunt.

Back