Lol Hardy most bias "analysis" ever.

I am not a Woodley fan but the level of disregard for an excellent fighter was ridiculous.

I rarely watch analysis cause I do my own but this is one of the best I've watched.

I really like hardys analysis. Personal fav was when he was breaking down maias jitz prior to the woodley fight. I dont have the knowledge to understand what maia does but hardy broke it all down with slo mo shit, it was fucking sick

Who's the guy fighting Woodley then?
Why is everything down to nationality with you?
It's always "them Brits", annoying cunt, why can't you just enjoy the fights without fucking hating on someone based on where they're born?
I'm backing Woodley all the way, I hope he flops Till in fine style.
what, I'm not hating because of nationality. I'm just saying that since he's a brit, it's to be expected for him to be bias

what, I'm not hating because of nationality. I'm just saying that since he's a brit, it's to be expected for him to be bias
Maybe he favours Till based on skill set. By your measure the only way he could be unbiased is if he favored Woodley.
Not everyone is a small minded nationalist.

I know what you're saying but I'd never wish harm on the guy outside the cage, unless he was attacked by an animal then I'm placing heavy dough on the furry one, can't stand animal cruelty.

People do terrible shit
Terrible shit happens to people

Honestly, I despise all abusers but when it comes to consuming a product (such as MMA) I mostly set that aside. I am a huge fan of many fighters who are borderline or worse by their histories (including the aforementioned). If they are legally cleared to compete great, such decisions are not mine to make or enforce. Penalties paid as it is. I don't track where my dollars come from or go to.

However all of that will never stop me from Sherdogging! Well unless I get carded out...<Moves>

Uh yeah, that became painfully obvious during the Silva/Bisping fight.

hardys a d class fighter anyways so it doesnt matter

People do terrible shit
Terrible shit happens to people

Honestly, I despise all abusers but when it comes to consuming a product (such as MMA) I mostly set that aside. I am a huge fan of many fighters who are borderline or worse by their histories (including the aforementioned). If they are legally cleared to compete great, such decisions are not mine to make or enforce. Penalties paid as it is. I don't track where my dollars come from or go to.

However all of that will never stop me from Sherdogging! Well unless I get carded out...<Moves>
My main problem is I was a big fan, I loved watching him fight, I thought he was fucking awesome.
Then I saw him on the ultimate fighter and thought " He's a bit of a cocky cunt, why's he talking down to people like that? "
Then I bought his fucking book... That cunt made money directly from a purchase I made, I couldn't even finish it, he's everything I dislike about people in one body, if I ever meet him I'm dipping his wallet for 15 dollars.

You do your own? White board and sharpie or PowerPoint presentation?
Just make a few notes with slow-mo gifs. I usually watch fights with my gym partners prior to the event.

E.g. this time I took few notes how Till approaches kicks in range and knees in the clinch.

qieCrL1.gif

In range: as Cowboy's kick flew past, he found himself out of position and then Till applies pressure while Cerrone is resetting his guard (catching Cowboy on one leg and trapping him on the fence very easy)

1Ew1xaD.gif

In the clinch: here patiently waits for a knee attempt and then reverses the position as Cowboy lifts the leg (same approach)

I made numerous notes for this fight eg. TBH, personally I love to train and study technique more than anything, many socalled diehard fans simply watch this sport cause it's "interesting" and many of them sometimes felt disapointed in fighters expecting the perfect world around them.

This was 30% talking cr*p about Woodley
30% praising Till
30% game-planning and breaking down how beat Woodley
10% extra zzz's

I like both Woodley and Till, but this made me want Woodley to win even more. The bias is unreal.
Did he say he was the worst treated Champ? I kinda see it now lol

He honestly is. In ALL of his commentary he does this

But if Till beats the piss out of Woodley, is it bias?

Just make a few notes with slow-mo gifs. I usually watch fights with my gym partners prior to the event.

E.g. this time I took few notes how Till approaches kicks in range and knees in the clinch.

qieCrL1.gif

In range: as Cowboy's kick flew past, he found himself out of position and then Till applies pressure while Cerrone is resetting his guard (catching Cowboy on one leg and trapping him on the fence very easy)

1Ew1xaD.gif

In the clinch: here patiently waits for a knee attempt and then reverses the position as Cowboy lifts the leg (same approach)

I made numerous notes for this fight eg. TBH, personally I love to train and study technique more than anything, many socalled diehard fans simply watch this sport cause it's "interesting" and many of them sometimes felt disapointed in fighters expecting the perfect world around them.
You know what brother? My bad, I was being a little facetious, you're doing good things.

Hardy lost every big fight of his career. He and Woodley don’t like each other. That and he has a hard on for any fighter from the UK.

Mix it all up and you get that video.

Maybe he favours Till based on skill set. By your measure the only way he could be unbiased is if he favored Woodley.
Not everyone is a small minded nationalist.

Nah man, it's cos of the way he practically disregarded Woodley and went on a boner over till for an hour lol.
Any positive he put on woodley, was practically backhanded.

Was a terribly biased breakdown, me an my mate are English and he's a big till fan but we were mocking this vid hard earlier cos of Hardy being so blatant about having a dog in the fight.

Well .....he is kinda right you know?

Actually if he was talking like that about a fighter I like rooting for then I guess I could be mad. But....meh.

Nothing compared to Dan Hardy commentating on a Bisping fight. For example: Bisping was lucky to get the decision vs Leitas and you hear Hardy during his next fight talking about how he was dominated and just couldn't handle Bisping. That's the way he does things.

Nah man, it's cos of the way he practically disregarded Woodley and went on a boner over till for an hour lol.
Any positive he put on woodley, was practically backhanded.

Was a terribly biased breakdown, me an my mate are English and he's a big till fan but we were mocking this vid hard earlier cos of Hardy being so blatant about having a dog in the fight.
I dunno, I think he's frustrated with Woodley but I don't think he was back handed, Woodley is a great fighter but he is guilty of fighting safe sometimes despite his skill set, and there's been friction online in the past, but I saw it as he favoured Till for other reasons than he's English...not many people class scousers as English anyway.

Back