lol Aldo is such a g

lol, even the kid thought it was funny and wasn't scared.

The kid who looks like Conor and is sitting with Conor's girlfriend (the woman there in the red dress who's been in every embedded video with Conor and who was standing through the whole fight cheering for Conor tonight and wincing every time he missed a strike) and the rest of Conor's family, isn't scared of Conor and thinks he's funny and tries to hug him when he comes near her almost like she's related to him and has known him her whole life?

That kid?

That was hilarious, Jose Aldo is a straight badass for laughing his ass off.

Who was that girl that wanted a piece of McGregor. Either she wanted his autograph or she wanted to get into the fight.

Why would he be scared?

He has run the division since 2009, undefeated since 2005, destroyed some of the best fighters in the world and some shit talking pikie starts screaming in your face after needing 2 rounds to defeat a fighter who's last win was watched by 15 people?

Easy work for Aldo.

The kid who looks like Conor and is sitting with Conor's girlfriend (the woman there in the red dress who's been in every embedded video with Conor and who was standing through the whole fight cheering for Conor tonight and wincing every time he missed a strike) and the rest of Conor's family, isn't scared of Conor and thinks he's funny and tries to hug him when he comes near her almost like she's related to him and has known him her whole life?

That kid?

So why would he provoke a stone cold killer from the depths of the favela with her standing in between?

That kid?

Why would Conor's girlfriend have a horrified look on her face that her kid was going to touch Conor?

And why would Aldo be sitting with Conor's family?

Are you sure that woman isn't Aldo's fiance because she looks very similar to the woman in his documentary

But if that is his girlfriend then her trying to pull the kids hand back from making physical contact with him is even funnier than what I first thought

So either way....yeah, that kid

I am not mad at ya though,. I know the need so many of you Conor fans have to defend your man. It is amazing, the guy shit talks about everyone and you guys dickride and quote him and copy him yet someone even makes a tiny joke at his expense on a message board and its bunched panties time as you guys trip over yourselves to run and defend him.

P.S.

There are what I thought were decent posters on here that just gargle this guy's nuts day in and day out and I kept waiting for it to subside. It hasn't. I wanted to believe people when they said it was mostly for fun and not serious. That simply isn't true. And the other posts no longer offset it. I am going to call it like i see it.

Why would Conor's girlfriend have a horrified look on her face that her kid was going to touch Conor?

And why would Aldo be sitting with Conor's family?

Are you sure that woman isn't Aldo's fiance because she looks very similar to the woman in his documentary

But if that is his girlfriend then her trying to pull the kids hand back from making physical contact with him is even funnier than what I first thought

But either way....yeah, that kid

I am not mad at ya though,. I know the need so many of you Conor fans have to defend your man. It is amazing, the guy shit talks about everyone and you guys dickride and quote him and copy him yet someone even makes a tiny joke at his expense on a message board and its bunched panties time as you guys trip over yourselves to run and defend him.

conor-mcgregor-girlfriend-dee-devlin-conor-mcgregor-ucd_3929166.jpg

BONCWKdCYAAzmRV.jpg

Keep making yourself look stupid, my precious.

She thought he was coming to hug them until she realized he was hyping the thing with Aldo and was pulling the child out of the way. Watch the sequence again and preserve any shred of dignity your parents wish you had.

So why would he provoke a stone cold killer from the depths of the favela with her standing in between?

It looked like Conor's mom hiding her face behind Jose, as well. The whole thing was silly and awkward.

And if you're really asking this question, then it's not my place to give you the answers.

conor-mcgregor-girlfriend-dee-devlin-conor-mcgregor-ucd_3929166.jpg

BONCWKdCYAAzmRV.jpg

Keep making yourself look stupid, my precious.

She thought he was coming to hug them until she realized he was hyping the thing with Aldo and was pulling the child out of the way. Watch the sequence again and preserve any shred of dignity your parents wish you had.

lol

Yeah you are definitely a Conor fan!

The most effeminate fanbase in the history of MMA

And unlike you I don't keep a bunch of Conor pictures in a desktop folder and already said it would be funny either way!

Did that sound good in your mind before you typed it? That is the craziest thing with so many of you guys, it is that you don't even know enough about being a man to know when to be embarrassed. You don't call other guys "precious". Go get some mouthwash:)

lol

Yeah you are definitely a Conor fan!

The most effeminate fanbase in the history of MMA

And unlike you I don't keep a bunch of Conor pictures in a desktop folder and already said it would be funny either way!

Did that sound good in your mind before you typed it? That is the craziest thing with so many of you guys, it is that you don't even know enough about being a man to know when to be embarrassed. You don't call other guys "precious". Go get some mouthwash:)

Yeah, I keep them on my desktop.

Heard of google, Lover?

But back out of the conversation because you're wrong and your delusional sense of self can't take yet another blow.

Aldo is a gangster. Man, he is scary.

Yeah, I keep them on my desktop.

Heard of google, Lover?

But back out of the conversation because you're wrong and your delusional sense of self can't take yet another blow.

In order..

1) lol, just keeps getting funnier. Conor sure does attract some manly fans

2) Whatever you have in mind, I am just gonna stop you and say thanks but no thanks!

In order..

1) lol, just keeps getting funnier. Conor sure does attract some manly fans

2) Whatever you have in mind, I am just gonna stop you and say thanks but no thanks!

You're spinning further and further off topic, boyfriend.

Just admit that you're a dunce, and I'll let you get back to your country music and piss beer.

That red-headed Irish kid sitting with Conor's family isn't even scared of Conor. OMG!

Just admit that you're a dunce, and I'll let you get back to your country music and piss beer.

In order...

1) I would point out the irony if I thought you could understand what that meant! And again, thanks for the offer but no thanks. Save it for Conor.

2) Any guy that doesn't call other guys "precious" and "girlfriend" likes country music?

What is the topic btw? You getting upset because I made a joke at how even the kid wasn't scared? We can get back to that if you like. Why was his girlfriend horrified the kid was going to touch him?

What is the topic btw? You getting upset because I made a joke at how even the kid wasn't scared? We can get back to that if you like. Why was his girlfriend horrified the kid was going to touch him?

Horrified?

Are you one of those rednecks on like the Wrong Turn type movies? Like Hills Have Eyes people?

Do you know what horrified means? It's probably how you feel if a person of another ethnicity ever drives through your town.

That red-headed Irish kid sitting with Conor's family isn't even scared of Conor. OMG!

You went back to edit in the exact same comment you already made?

lol

And yeah, it is amusing a little girl could see right through how fake that was and thought it was funny. Do you think she would have the same reaction if a real fight was about to happen? Even the kid knew it was clown-time. And yet somehow Conor thought that was supposed to intimidate Aldo. Or maybe he just knows his fan-base better than I thought and how much they love their make-believe.

Back