lol Aldo is such a g

You went back to edit in the exact same comment you already made?

lol

And yeah, it is amusing a little girl could see right through how fake that was and thought it was funny. Do you think she would have the same reaction if a real fight was about to happen? Even the kid knew it was clown-time. And yet somehow Conor thought that was supposed to intimidate Aldo. Or maybe he just knows his fan-base better than I thought and how much they love their make-believe.

You say everyone knows it's fake, but yet you wonder why Conor would act that way if that was really his family...(which I've illustrated that it is proving your glaring ignorance)

You're just running to keep up, huh? Keep chugging, little trooper. You'll get there one day.

yeh when someone tries to act tough but waits for a security guard to get in the middle before going all crazy and sht, id be laughing my ass of too.

You honestly thought McGregor wanted to attack Aldo??

He just wanted to hype the fight, send an early psychological shot at his next opponent.

Horrified?

Are you one of those rednecks on like the Wrong Turn type movies? Like Hills Have Eyes people?

Do you know what horrified means? It's probably how you feel if a person of another ethnicity ever drives through your town.

lol, wtf?

I am not the least bit racist or prejudiced. That was some crazy leap you made there! You can't tell she obviously was concerned and went to immediately pull the kid's hand back? You aren't very good at reading women are you?

You say everyone knows it's fake, but yet you wonder why Conor would act that way if that was really his family...(which I've illustrated that it is proving your glaring ignorance)

You're just running to keep up, huh? Keep chugging, little trooper. You'll get there one day.

um...I never once wondered that.

lol, the wheels have come completely off for you haven't they?

And yeah, it was funny even a little girl knew court-jestering when she saw it

lol, wtf?

I am not the least bit racist or prejudiced.

Yeah okay.

Homophobic fools aren't ever also racist, are they?

And I didn't even call you racist anyway. You just seem ignorant, defensive, and paranoid

And quote me being a 'McGregor gurgler' while you're at it, champ.

If you didn't recognize that little girl knew McGregor, you're too damn stupid to be allowed on the internet.

lol

Not even close

If you were gay I wouldn't mind in the least. Effeminate straight guys creep me out though. Especially when they spend their days dick-riding a guy their own age and quoting him and defending him like they are dating. It just isn't a good look for a straight guy. Again, if you are gay more power to ya and i will be the first to apologize if I didn't perceive the situation correctly. Are you gay?

Quote me dick-riding this dude.

I think Aldo should be favored in this fight.

You're just a fool if you don't recognize that little girl knows McGregor.

And quote me being a 'McGregor gurgler' while you're at it, champ.

If you didn't recognize that little girl knew McGregor, you're too damn stupid to be allowed on the internet.

um.....I think I made the point abundantly clear that a child (even if she knows someone) would be afraid if they thought an adult was angry and about to get in a fight with someone right next to them. She clearly knew he was just being a goof and that it was funny. I also think it is funny but for different reasons. Mine are that his tough-guy acting skills are so piss-poor that a child can see through them yet they are the same things some of his fans gargle him for and talk about how bad-ass he is. That was an embarrassing moment for him. Anybody who doesn't think so should be embarrassed for themselves.

Quote me dick-riding this dude.

I think Aldo should be favored in this fight.

You're just a fool if you don't recognize that little girl knows McGregor.

You didn't answer my question

You made the accusation so let's get to the bottom of it. Are you a really effeminate straight guy who calls other guys "precious" and "girlfriend" or are you gay? And you called me "precious" before I said a thing about how you acted so that was clearly just how you normally are. Anyway, I would like to know which it is because if it is the latter I have absolutely no issue with that and I don't want any confusion over that. So which is it?

You didn't answer my question

You made the accusation so let's get to the bottom of it. Are you a really effeminate straight guy or are you gay? Because if it is the latter I have absolutely no issue with that and I don't want any confusion over that. So which is it?

I'm not giving you my stats, doofus. This isn't craigslist.

Quote me "dick-riding" you homophobic freak.

Shit or get off the pot.

I'm not giving you my stats, doofus. This isn't craigslist.

Quote me "dick-riding" you homophobic freak.

Shit or get off the pot.

lol

meltdown in full effect!

Don't get mad at me because you are a straight guy who calls other guys "precious". Trust me, most straight guys find that unusual. And again, I am absolutely cool with it if you are gay. It is if you aren't that I find it a little weird. But whatever floats your boat. It's your life.

lol

meltdown in full effect!

Don't get mad at me because you are a straight guy who calls other guys "precious". Trust me, most straight guys find that unusual. And again, I am absolutely cool with it if you are gay. It is if you aren't that I find it a little weird. But whatever floats your boat. It's your life.

Quote me being a 'McGregor dick-rider'.

[YT]5VX_YYXsMUk[/YT]

(Does he make you feel soft and vulnerable, too, with his sarcastic term of endearment?)

Quote me being a 'McGregor dick-rider'.

[YT]5VX_YYXsMUk[/YT]

(Does he make you feel soft and vulnerable, too, with his sarcastic term of endearment?)

In order

1) Every post you have made in this exchange. The fact that a tiny joke about how even a child saw through the act that was supposed to intimidate a pro-fighter from a tough neighborhood was enough to get you in a frenzy defending him and losing your mind calling another guy "precious" and "girlfriend" while making crazy accusations about me being racist and homophobic. That is pretty much textbook for a guy too emotionally invested in a fighter he hasn't even met.

2) lol, save it for your therapist

In order

1) Every post you have made in this exchange. The fact that a tiny joke about how even a child saw through the act that was supposed to intimidate a pro-fighter from a tough neighborhood was enough to get you in a frenzy defending him and losing your mind calling another guy "precious" and "girlfriend" while making crazy accusations about me being racist and homophobic. That is pretty much textbook for a guy too emotionally invested in a fighter he hasn't even met.

2) lol, save it for your therapist

Can't quote me once, huh? Didn't think so. Quote me one time, in this thread, to even suggest I'm actually a McGregor fan. It's not where I said Aldo should be favored in the fight. Is that something a 'McGregor dick-rider' would do?

Someone calls you precious, and you freak out like an old woman in Jamaica, but you can tell someone to get therapy?

You're a desperate troll who's yet to back up a thing you've said in here. Can't quote me once talking up McGregor. You're just too heartbroken you were wrong about the little kid. Humbled again, huh?

I think it will take much more to intimidate a guy that grew up in the favela

I could probably hold a gun to Aldos head and he'd be thinking about what he's gonna have for dinner later.

That said, I don't think Conor is trying to intimidate Aldo as much as he's trying to hype up the fight.

isn84ma.jpg

Perfect response. Absolute perfect.

I guarantee Conor watches this back today and that will get to him.

Lol pretty much sums up how cringe worthy that scene was.

'Ok Jose, when Conor wins the fight, he's gonna jump out of the cage and confront you, just laugh and smile, the sheep will lap it up $$$$$'

'Conor, remember to get really animated and scream a lot, that will really rustle everyones jimmies'

'Hopefully there will be lots of threads created on sherdog too'

Back