lol Aldo is such a g

yeh when someone tries to act tough but waits for a security guard to get in the middle before going all crazy and sht, id be laughing my ass of too.

the irish dude is going to get humbled by the power of knee kicks and flying knees

Aldo wasnt laughing when Conor left. Its all an act. Conor doesnt act.

Aldo vs McGregor is going to be like a lion playing with an alpha cub.

Nervous laughter. And I don't blame him.

Same thing with Siver, there are people that just enjoy fighting. Aldo is one of them. Aldo was enjoying himself, besides Connor grabbing the guy to hold him back was probably why Aldo laughed. No disrespect to Connor but neither would be stupid enough to fight there. Only one mad man would do such a thing and he's getting ready for a Spider.

I hope that coat of his tonight was free. Michael Jackson looking item ass termite.

hahahahaha oh my fuck it's you again? i dare anyone to look at this guys post history when it comes to mcgregor, he's a massive joke. always reminds us that he's a " conor fan ", then proceeds to shit on him. i honestly don't care if i get dubbed, you're pathetic hahahaha.

Well unlike most McGregor fans I can be honest about his shortcomings and when he looks like a fool. I have been following Conor much longer than you guaranteed.

Are you telling me he didn't visibly back off and practically pull security between them when no one held him back like he expected? Then he went all loco once he got people in front of him.

That was hilarious. The sound of a silent Dublin arena will we even funnier.

I respect anyone's opinion that Aldo will win. Dude is a boss, no doubt. But 50-45? Really, dude?

You're right, I think Aldo finishes him.

Aldo beat Edgar 49-46. Mendes 49-46.

How long has it been since Aldo hasn't had to worry about a takedown? That lead leg out there like that from Conor, he'd going to keep getting dropped from leg kicks like Diaz against Cerrone. He won't be as confident either if Aldo decides to take him down. That aspect of the fight should change Conor's stand-up approach. Either way ...

Aldo is probably going to beat the breaks off Conor. Conor is a good fighter. Great stand-up. Better showman. Has yet to fight anyone elite and would get pasted by the top three in that division -- Aldo, Mendes, Edgar.

Too much serious posting for a Conor Special Ed thread. Sorry.

Back