lol Aldo is such a g

The laughter is masquerading fear.

Jose Aldo is boring as hell.

All i could think was how much that looked like some crap you see on WWE. Ida laughed too it was so obvious he's gotten so predictable in trying to be edgy sherdoggers make threads predicting his shenanigans.

Here's the thing, when a title holder sees a fighter they're about to go up against, and they look legitimately terrified, I think you can see it. If they try and act like they're not scared, their eyes will still give it away.

Maybe it's just me, but when I looked into Aldo's face, his whole facial expression down to his eyes showed he was not scared, even a little bit. Even his eyes, to me at least, seemed to say "Yeah, McGregoat, you don't scare me, and when our fight comes, you're gonna get hanged, drawn and quartered like William Wallace".

I don't get why Conor does this? Why do you motivate someone as dangerous as Aldo to train harder. Not wise in my opinion

I doubt Aldo is scared of him. But won't change the reality that Conor will take his belt.

Aldo's not going to be worried about TD's against Conor. Jose will destroy his legs quickly. No movement and he'll be cut to pieces

Here's the thing, when a title holder sees a fighter they're about to go up against, and they look legitimately terrified, I think you can see it. If they try and act like they're not scared, their eyes will still give it away.

Maybe it's just me, but when I looked into Aldo's face, his whole facial expression down to his eyes showed he was not scared, even a little bit. Even his eyes, to me at least, seemed to say "Yeah, McGregoat, you don't scare me, and when our fight comes, you're gonna get hanged, drawn and quartered like William Wallace".

Yep, if anything Aldo looked inspired and confident. He was glowing. He actually made me mark out.

he knows damn well he will beat Connor

Conor is the one who made sure security got in the way.

And I don't blame him.

Of course. McGreGOAT doesn't want a murder charge right before his big title fight.

He was highly entertained by his jester. Can't wait till Aldo humbles him.

Lol some of the comments ITT are hysterical. They can't fight right then and there. There's not much for Aldo or Conor to really do once it gets to a certain point. Laughing is about the best play Aldo had and he executed it just fine.

I don't get why Conor does this? Why do you motivate someone as dangerous as Aldo to train harder. Not wise in my opinion

He does it because him and his crew are the only ppl not in on the joke. It's about time somebody tell him though. That gave me douche chills.

As a Conor fan this was pretty embarrassing. Seeing him pull back before he got to Aldo until people got between them shows a lot about him. Aldo definitely got in his head.

hahahahaha oh my fuck it's you again? i dare anyone to look at this guys post history when it comes to mcgregor, he's a massive joke. always reminds us that he's a " conor fan ", then proceeds to shit on him. i honestly don't care if i get dubbed, you're pathetic hahahaha.

Back