lol Aldo is such a g

Yes nervous laughter as you hide behind security is the best response to the man who is going to humble you before your biggest ever audience. An audience you didn't even earn. Aldo looked so small next to Conor. Almost a midget and Aldo (we assume) was wearing shoes.

Not to even mentioned how he ran out of the arena rather than facing him in the octogon for a photo op no less.

Are you going to fake an injury to avoid him next time Jose or take it like a man? There's no shame losing to a god.

Lol, I mean how retarded are these posts. Good that you mentioned the fucking shoes. I am sure he had 5inch hooker heels (we assume).

Very disrespectfull IMO. Aldo took his wife and kid and went from a sunny beach in Rio to a cold ass town full of terrorits in america to watch McGregor fight, no need to act like he did. If it was the other way around people would be calling Aldo all kind of names here

Yes.

He also was a good punching distance away from McGregor, behind a group of people standing in their way.

He didn't try to come closer or something. He was just standing like a frozen dude with a stupid grin on his face.

This is Aldo, in one photo:
B7sK9d3CIAAc6b3.jpg

"It's practically in reach. Easiest money of my life."

He doesn't understand or speak english. So basically it was only a guy blabbering nonsenses at his front. It's normal to laugh about that.

Laughing is gangster now. He blinked once too that was another badass gangster move.

Pretty much this Aldo clearly prides himself on being very professional and not looking like a fool. There was no way he was going to put himself in a situation where he could have possibly lost his cool with the cameras on and looked unproffessional.

Seriously. And i have never been a big Aldo fan. Although I am starting to like him more and more and wish he would let people see who he is more and he carries himself in a way one would expect a champ fighter to do and in a way that is hard not to respect. And for the little i do know about him I knew there was simply no possible way that guy was going to act out a scene in some scripted play to clownhype a fight. If he ever did do anything to hype a fight, and I do think he shoudl do something, I would be absolutely shocked if it wasn't sincere. The guy simply is pretty damn real all the time. He is an old-school guy despite his age. Growing up where he did I am sure played a big role in that as well.

You were wrong and I corrected you.

Keep bitching, though. It suits you.

I said even the little girl wasn't afraid and that was right

And why would i complain that you decided your reaction to me saying that was going to be an all-out effeminate hissy-fit calling other guys "precious" and "girlfriend"? You actually made yourself look way worse than I ever would have been shooting for. I simply thought it was pathetic a small, accurate laugh at the expense of someone doing something pretty goofy got you to come running to defend his honor. But hey I get it now, nobody talks bad about your man when you are around.

That 'confrontation' was embarrassing.

This post is a short but good example of what an honest person would say. I am not a Conor fan and can admit the guy has been an excellent self-promoter. Why can't some Conor fans admit last night was not one of his better ones? What's more is why do some actually take offense at people pointing that out? These are rhetorical questions as i know the answers but damn is it getting old.

Look I'm rooting for Conor to beat aldo personally.

But both of these guys are badasses and neither is a coward. It's annoying hearing people around here talk shit about either of them.

I liked how he handled it as well, he seemed genuinely amused by the whole thing

Back