LMAO Mitrione wants to submit BJJ phenom Brendan Schaub...

1.gif

So embarrassing for Schaub forever....can't even look at the dude and take him seriously after that pathetic display. Just for that, I hope Meathead subs him then drags his limp body out of the cage a la the movie Troy...ugh

I know Schaub gets endless shit for that grappling match fail, but where's the hate for the other guy who literally sat on his ass and did nothing the entire time?

I know Schaub gets endless shit for that grappling match fail, but where's the hate for the other guy who literally sat on his ass and did nothing the entire time?

He tried plenty!

Schaub's just in a different timezone when it comes to speed.

1003968_1374357646111469_939221245_n.jpg

Well he will be failing the drug test then

Only someone high would say something like that

Eh have you watched that match? Cyborg followed him round the mat for 25 minutes. The mat was elevated so every time cyborg pressed forward to engage Schaub backed up to the edge of the mat and the ref stopped it and restarted them both in the middle, cyborg pressed forward...rinse and repeat until cyborg just sat on his ass to try and get Schaub to engage.

I dislike both mittrione and Schaub but I hope Schaub gets ktfo'd purely off the back of that grappling match it was an embarrassment.

forgive my ignorance please, but why is schaub called a bjj phenom all the time? is that just a long running joke? over the last few days, Ive been reading everything on the net I can about the guy, (aside from searching old threads on here) and I see that he has his brown belt in bjj, used bjj vs Lavar(big fucking deal) and I watched a bit of that metamoris disaster...what am I missing? Is his bjj thought to be so outstanding, or what?

It's a joke because of his match with Cyborg and post "grappling" match press conference where he claimed to shut down Cyborg.

While some of you are cracking jokes about Schaub, honestly its a wise move not to play into others games. This, "come on bro, jump into my guard" butt scooting non-sense might be great for competition but has what meaning in a real life, self defense situation?

Obviously Schaub thinks for himself. If you're faulting the guy for refusing to play someone else's game then this might explain why you, yourself, continually end up with the short end of the stick.

I think that shits hilarious. Not because Im a bjj snob who wants to poke fun at someone simply not going along with the status quo, quite the opposite really. Maybe that guy should have gotten off his ass and put Schaub down on the mat?

Of course that would be playing Schaub's game. We cant have that can we?

I read the first sentence and fuck you, my man.

First off .. Its sarcasm and second schaub actually won ... Ur a moron

First off, there are no winners in a display as pathetic as that. Secondly, no shit it's sarcasm, but it's been unfunny sarcasm for the most part in this thread. You'd have to be an idiot to not realize the retorts in my post were to point out how stupid this entire thing is.

I feel bad for Mitrione knowing what is going to happen when this fight goes to the ground.

It's going to look like the instructor of a BJJ school rolling with a new white belt on his first day.

I just hope the ref has an advanced knowledge of ground fighting so he recognises when Mitrione is done and stops it before he gets hurt.

I feel bad for Mitrione knowing what is going to happen when this fight goes to the ground.

It's going to look like the instructor of a BJJ school rolling with a new white belt on his first day.

I just hope the ref has an advanced knowledge of ground fighting so he recognises when Mitrione is done and stops it before he gets hurt.

Its also his speed man. He is on another level when it comes to speed. I dont even know if the cameras they are using are fast enough to catch his phenomenal moves. I guess at some point of the fight we just gonna look at mitrione turned into a bretzel wondering what the fk happened.

Bruce buffer: Brendan the pheeeenooom belfort
brendan schaub: whattt??
goldy: they call him the phenom cuz of his outstanding jiu jitsu and his excellent boxing
joe rogan: you might be talking about vitor belfort

Last edited:
Eh have you watched that match? Cyborg followed him round the mat for 25 minutes. The mat was elevated so every time cyborg pressed forward to engage Schaub backed up to the edge of the mat and the ref stopped it and restarted them both in the middle, cyborg pressed forward...rinse and repeat until cyborg just sat on his ass to try and get Schaub to engage.

I dislike both mittrione and Schaub but I hope Schaub gets ktfo'd purely off the back of that grappling match it was an embarrassment.

that's the sped up version of the match for anyone wondering how awful it really was:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back