LMAO Mitrione wants to submit BJJ phenom Brendan Schaub...

No doubt Schaub will probably come in with another Jackson special to "neutralize" Mitrione.

Hopefully Mitrione knocks Schaub out in devastating fashion to help that already weak chin get even weaker. The UFC should cut him after his next loss.

I read the first sentence and fuck you, my man.

th_irony.gif

that's the sped up version of the match for anyone wondering how awful it really was:

Gets better with each viewing. I actually played the whole match in slow mo so I can properly see Schaub's amazing technique.

He shuts everything down...My favorite new meme

We gotta have a poll here for Schaub's new entrance music:

<- what you gonna do with your competition...

<- winner winner chicken dinner

Gets better with each viewing. I actually played the whole match in slow mo so I can properly see Schaub's amazing technique.

Watching once Schaub on youtube > 6 months rolling with Roger Gracie.

legend has it that Schaub actually taught BJJ to Carlos Gracie, he is merely travelling through time to watch the evolution of his sport

Schaub via brutal headpushes

Lmao at the headpushes

haha, good luck matt!
everyone knows schuab scared jacare out of bjj and into mma, and put helio in an early grave

They should hand him an honorary red belt if meathead can submit Schaub

Schaub via flying omoplata.

Sounds impossible, but if anyone can do it, bjj phenom schaub can.

Um yeah no. Mitrione's reach advantage and Schuab's glass chin gives him a relatively obvious strategy to win the fight. Instead he wants to sub him maybe he's just lying to try to get Schuab unfocused on what he should Mitrione's striking.

Took me 4 times to post in this thread. I kept getting shut down.

Schaub by inverted flying gogo with both eyes closed.

I just stared at that .gif of Swab ruthlessly headpushing poor Cyborg for about 10 minutes straight...

Back