LMAO Mitrione wants to submit BJJ phenom Brendan Schaub...

I just watched that post-fight presser, and I am pretty confident that I've never wanted to see someone knocked out cold as badly as I do Schaub tomorrow.

So embarrassing for Schaub forever....can't even look at the dude

Embarrassing for Schaub?! Did you see what he did to the other guy? Matt Mitrione would be insane to try anything ground related.

Schaub's bjj is being underrated in this thread, he did things to Cyborg that I'd never seen anyone do against that level of competition

Schaub is too dangerous. He shuts everything do-

EDIT: down. computer crashed on me for some reason

Schaub forces Matt to choke himself out but Schaub is mysteriously KO'd in the process.

I don't know how you watched that video 20 times... I'm struggling to get through it once :)
Notice how he even manages to shut down their games at the press conference; every time someone gets close to the point they're trying to make, Schaub yammers on over them until they shut up.
BJJ Phenom.
Press conference GOAT.

LOL. I was going to say that too. He shut down Cyborg's press conference game even. The match was sad enough. The post fight interview has pathetic. I don't know if BJJPhenom believed what he was saying or if he was embarrassed and just got defensive.

Also, Matt....one does not simply walk into the UFC cage and submit BJJPhenoms. Besides, do you think BJJPhenom is going to play Matt's game and risk getting injured? No, he probably has a fight coming up in 6 months in the UFC. That's where he makes his money. He can risk getting injured in a simple UFC fight. He's gotta go back to the UFC in one piece so he can make his money.

Matt would never dream of actually going to the ground with Shaub.

Schaub sounds like Mir when he talks... do they teach that in BJJ?

Hoping for a double KO. Both are bitches.

i would die if mitrione submitted anyone really, but hybrid BJJ master brendan schaub? not possible even for steven seagal .

He nearly subbed Kimbo.

Anyhow, Mitrioni is just telling fairy tales. Subbing Schaub is like subbing an anaconda.

forgive my ignorance please, but why is schaub called a bjj phenom all the time? is that just a long running joke? over the last few days, Ive been reading everything on the net I can about the guy, (aside from searching old threads on here) and I see that he has his brown belt in bjj, used bjj vs Lavar(big fucking deal) and I watched a bit of that metamoris disaster...what am I missing? Is his bjj thought to be so outstanding, or what?

forgive my ignorance please, but why is schaub called a bjj phenom all the time? is that just a long running joke? over the last few days, Ive been reading everything on the net I can about the guy, (aside from searching old threads on here) and I see that he has his brown belt in bjj, used bjj vs Lavar(big fucking deal) and I watched a bit of that metamoris disaster...what am I missing? Is his bjj thought to be so outstanding, or what?

It's no joke!

images

Back