LMAO Mitrione wants to submit BJJ phenom Brendan Schaub...

schaub is the 15 world bjj champ, inventor of the hybrid choke, and teacher of helio gracie!! Time has no effect on him, we see what he wants us to see, his loses are just a fake parallel universe he created!

Wishful thinking, Schuab is on another level. Basically the uncrowned champ for awhile now.

So many options... should the phenom neutralize him? Or perhaps shut him down?

Good luck Matt...

schaub00.gif

He's going to make him tap..... to strikes

I don't want to be that guy, but why didn't Cyborg just leglock/heelhook/toe hold or something that fool?

Good luck Matt...

schaub00.gif

So embarrassing for Schaub forever....can't even look at the dude and take him seriously after that pathetic display. Just for that, I hope Meathead subs him then drags his limp body out of the cage a la the movie Troy...ugh

Wishful thinking, Schuab is on another level. Basically the uncrowned champ for awhile now.

Indeed, but it seems the UFC's anti-Gracie bias has carried over to Schaub for being basically Rickson 2.0

Ya gotta engage your opponent (which Schaub never did) Cyborg had to chase him for 90% of the match.

Some of the most bias anti Schaub commentary I've ever heard. :icon_neut

Ya gotta engage your opponent (which Schaub never did) Cyborg had to chase him for 90% of the match.

Your ignorance of the gentle art is showing. Both men walk into the mat with a gameplan, only one got shut down.

schaub is the 15 world bjj champ, inventor of the hybrid choke, and teacher of helio gracie!! Time has no effect on him, we see what he wants us to see, his loses are just a fake parallel universe he created!

legend has it that Schaub actually taught BJJ to Carlos Gracie, he is merely travelling through time to watch the evolution of his sport

Schaub via brutal headpushes

dude, i laughed so hard when i saw this. can someone please explain what is going on here? lol

The BJJ Phenom is shutting down a world champion with literally just one hand...everyday stuff for Schaub

Back