LMAO Mitrione wants to submit BJJ phenom Brendan Schaub...

Methead by putting Schaub hearing voices in his head. I cant see Schaub being confident,he got the same problem as Arlovsky,cant commit to the fight.

Challenging schaub to a bjj battle? There is no hope for mitrione now.

I found the cyborg-schaub match and subsequent interview fascinating. Must have watched/listened to both 20 times by now. One thing can be said for sure about that whole deal - Cyborg is one class act in the way he handled it!

I don't know how you watched that video 20 times... I'm struggling to get through it once :)
Notice how he even manages to shut down their games at the press conference; every time someone gets close to the point they're trying to make, Schaub yammers on over them until they shut up.
BJJ Phenom.
Press conference GOAT.

Last edited:
I didn't ever expect to say this... but Mitrione comes of as fairly intelligent and composed. Hoping he'll win this one.

Schaub was already scheduled to fight Mitrione just a little over a month after his fight with Cyborg. It was a boring fight but he probably didn't want to get injured.

I have no doubt a lot of the haters would have jumped right into Cyborgs guard so he can break some limbs off.

That's why Schaub fights in the UFC and they fight on their keyboards.

and if he gets subbed by Matt, he'll have questionable bjj...

....I'm sorry?

You must have meant "if he gets subbed by Matt, he gave it to him out of pity".

Clearly you mistyped, I'm sure.

If he gets subbed by Matt, it means Maestre Schuab has taken a dive.

Hybrid BJJ is 4 real.

Not just anyone can force another warrior to "sit and stay" on the ground before their master like the phenom can.

A hybrid of beauty and relentless control.

i would die if mitrione submitted anyone really, but hybrid BJJ master brendan schaub? not possible even for steven seagal .

Schaubs going to get KTFO

No BJJ will be used except when Schaub is trying to fight / pull guard on the imaginary man again.

Sherdog is gonna be epic if Schaub submits Matt.

Back