Little sister passed away

Fuckin horrible.
My heart goes out to you and your family.

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

Cancer is terrible, and she was far too young.
We are all dying one way or another.
So until you meet again, share memories about her with those you know to keep her alive in presence.

My condolences. I'm very sorry for your loss.

RIP

My condolences buddy.

I hope you can find strength to get you through this time. I don't know if you are religious or not, but maybe some praying can help. Did she have a partner or children? How have your parents handled her passing?

Ah christ. That’s rough. Sorry to hear and RIP to your sister.

That's terrible to hear brother. I tried to think of something more eloquent or helpful to say but...all I can really do is wish you and your family the best. That was a touching story about the childhood toys.

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

Sorry your loss. My little brother passed of covid in October at 41. These are terrible times. To me it still seems like he's going to call up any minute and isn't really gone. His 42nd birthday is today as I edit this. 13th of Jan.

Last edited:
Rest in peace. That's really tough. Hope you get through this, TS. What you described about how you remember about her is enough to make me sad man.

Sorry man, I have a little sister too and would be heartbroken to lose her. It difficult as it’s someone you grew up with, but also watched grow up.

sorry sherbro :(

hope you have many good memories to cherish

Liking your post to show support not because I like it obviously. I am very sorry for your loss bud.

Back