Little sister passed away

That’s terrible. So sorry for your loss. May she Rest In Peace.

My deepest and most sincere condolences.

It's always impossibly hard to lose a loved one, but 39 is way too young.

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

Also you need a Sherbro hug.
tumblr_lrzyzdctXD1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

I’m sorry man. RIP I’m sure she was a great little sis. :(

I can't imagine how hard that was to go through. I'm so sorry for your loss brother.

Cancer is a bitch. RIP little sister, way too soon. TS, be there for your family, stay strong.

Too young for this angel. Ill pray for your family ts. Terrible news. no older sibling should have to bury his sister or brother.

Man really sorry to hear that. Cancer scares the shit out of me. I know too many people in their 30s and even younger than that who past away rapidly after being diagnosed.

Well that sucks for you and your family. I’m sorry.

Back