Little sister passed away

condolences

that is a beautiful song, I listen to a couple different versions

Tori Kelley with Kermit live at Disney
and
Weezer and Hailey Williams

That's terrible man. I don't have any sisters but you're about the same age as me it seems. I can't imagine my four younger brothers not being here anymore.

Really sorry for you loss.

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

May she rest in peace bruv. No more suffering, is in a better place. You & your fam will be in my prayers

One thing to help with pain is being around family & friends. I hope you can find an outlet for your emotions. Sometimes even a stranger.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

My deepest condolences. I can't imagine losing my baby bro.

Very sorry for your loss. I Lost my mom to Cancer when she was 50 years old. Fuck Cancer.

Fuck cancer. I lost one of my close friends a few years back, she was 32 and had two little girls. Its never fair and it always seems to happen to the best people rather than the worst. My condolencses on your loss brother.

Sorry for your loss, it's truly tragic. Hold your loved ones close, and miss the opportunity to reach out. Life is too fleeting.

I'm sorry to hear this bud. 39 is way too young.

Sorry sherbro. I haven't cried in 20 years but I'll try to shed a tear for her.

My little sister's that same age and used to sing that too so this really got to me.

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss, mate. You've got all of us here for support if you need to let off some steam.

Thank you for sharing a memory of her. May she rest easy on the other side.

Sorry about your loss. 39 is much to young, especially to cancer.

Sorry to hear that Sherbro. R.I.P. to your lil Sis.

Fuck man that's heartbreaking, love to you and yours dude

Back