Little sister passed away

Words can't take the pain away, but sorry for your loss. Best thing you can do is to hold on to the good memories. You will forget how you feel right now, just make sure you don't forget her.

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

My condolences brotha, if you need anything let me know man.

was your sister on any type of treatment prior to passing? Immunotherapy etc?

Terrible. I’m the oldest of my siblings, and one of my fears in life is that my younger siblings go before me. It shouldn’t work like that.

I am 3rd of 4 of us and my fear is going before them. Sucks. I would be good with going before any of them. Also I dont have a family or much going for me atm as well so I would gladly go before them.

Damn man. Sorry to hear you lost a loved one. I hope you recover from this. She suffers no longer.

Those sound like great childhood memories. My sympathies TS.

I am sorry to hear this.

My condolences she is still young.

sorry to hear this. Absolutely devastating loss for you and your family. God bless and I hope you can find some peace in the midsts of your grieving.

Lost my little brother 2 yrs ago. Best friend I ever had. The pain is still intense at times, but not as frequent as it used to be. I wish u luck.

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

Condolences to you and the family, i'm sure i'm not the only one who shed a tear reading that.

Your post has me teary eyed, I can't imagine losing my Sister. If you loved each other that much then you were both lucky to have that kind of family and sibling bond.

My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss sherbro. I to have lost family to that illness.

Sorry for your loss.
rip

Back