Little sister passed away

Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

Sorry for your loss...life's really unfair sometimes. I lost my sister at a similar age, and unfortunately lost myself for a few years after that. It's easy to spin out of control, but you're smarter than that. And your sister would be pissed at you! Take care, and take care of your parents. It's much harder on them.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm still close to my younger sisters and still feel frustrated when they have health or personal issues; like I'm supposed to be able to do something about that. Losing them, especially young? Stay strong, man. There are others counting on you still.

Last edited:
Cervical cancer. It was too quick. It feels like a dream. She was 39 years old.

I remember when she was little and she would sing along to this song a million times. It's hard to remember her as a woman. I still thought of her as my little sister, who would always try to play with me and my friends when we were little. We'd shoo her away, but she never did. She'd bring her little bucket filled with My Little Pony toys and somehow it'd get involved with what we were playing with.

Jim Henson tapped into an ancient and nearby intellect. The divine continuance of a prevailing spirit. Perhaps, after all, you shall meet her there, together.

What I wouldn't give to turn back time and be little kids again. She always looked up to me. I was looking through old photo albums and found many pictures of her holding my hand.

I lost my twin sister a couple years ago, mid 20s. Sometimes we are reunited in a dream and waking up is the worst feeling ever.

tumblr_m2lvqc7EVb1ru3ss4o1_500.png

I'm very sorry for your loss TS. Death has touched us all, but the death isn't the part we all relate to; it's the life before the death that hurts. Cherish those memories and know she wouldn't want you to live in the moment of the death too long. Celebrate her life as best you can and make sure her memory continues to live on in all the things you do.

I lost my best friend when I was 20 to a car accident. I personally have never been the same in terms of friends. It's hard man. What I do though, is every year on his birthday, I have a drink with him. Just me and him. Try to find your way to celebrate her man. My heart goes out to you bud.

Lost my big sister 10 years ago she was 21 inwas 20 , it fucking ruins you .. yould handle your grief in your own way and do some fucked up shit , it wont ever get easier but it will become normal and youll eventually cope . And you will make it through this horrible.tradgey but please from experince find someone to talk to about your pain and sadness please you dont know me and i dont know you but im.only ever a pm.away , your journey will be tough but youll make it sorry for your loss bro , x

It always sucks to lose someone close to you. My condolences to out to you and your family Sherbro.

Back