List of questionable things that happen while the UFC is in Abu Dhabi

Do a lot of questionable things happen in the UFC while in Abu Dhabi?

• Total voters
Well, it's not a concidence. Not MMA, but last football world cup was hosted by Qatar and It was a fucking disgrace too and FIFA got universally BLASTED and called out for their blatant corruption.
These places SUCK!
What corruption? It was a great World Cup despite the Western media crying about it.

Shara was a lot more active on his back than Silva was on-top, I could see the reasoning on why someone would give him the rounds.

So, the UFC pretty much self-regulates in Abu Dhabi. I do think there's some governing body for the sake of PR. I believe it's called UAEMMAF or something like that. But essentially, they're not an independent governing body.

This is why we have so many dodgy things happening in Abu Dhabi. The judges, the refs, the doctors... are all pretty much paid by the UFC.

So, I decided to put together a list of questionable things that happen in the UFC while in Abu Dhabi

- Khabib's infamous weight scandal, where the staff manning the scales cleared it before it was still.

- Usman getting medically cleared to fight Khamzat despite his knee popping in training a few days before

- Johnny Walker fight being a NC despite the fight being stopped due to Ankalaev throwing a blatant illegal knee to a downed opponent. This is how Petr Yan lost his belt to Aljo.

- Mokaev making 126 on the scale where he was legit surprised at making weight and Tim Elliot even bringing this up on social media. Mokaev would go on to win.

- Shara Magomedov unanimous 30-27 against Bruno Silva

Do you think a lot questionable things happen in Abu Dhabi?

Anything missing from the list? Most of this is just from UFC 294

The UFC has handed the reins over to the local organisation now.

The last one they ran with the UAE MMA observing was UFC 280 where we had Yan vs O,alley. Similar issues with 9 uncalled fouls with no points and them cooking the stats to say all bar 4 of O'malleys strikes were significant to sell the win.

The referees just become incompetent for some reason over there. It's like they are scared to take points or something and influence the fight result in a weird way.

Lor's of weird weight issues and fights that really shouldn't be getting made to showcase Islamic talent but that can happen on other countries cards except Brazil of all places. The UFC gets paid by the local government over in UAE to hold events.

Anderson Silva vs Maia also occurred over there.

The only questionable thing is that favourite fighters are so "happy" there for some reason... They love that place, so many benefits for them. Islam was so "happy" that his weigh-in was phenomenal, he was even still vascularized and all. I mean, Abu Dhabi is the place of "happiness" for some specific fighters. What a place...
The world could use some more "happiness" so maybe people should just move there. We're talking about world happiness and you can't put a price on that.

Shertards... 'fight on our favourite place.... Not THEIR favourite place..'

It's almost as if fucked up shit never happened anywhere else.

So, the UFC pretty much self-regulates in Abu Dhabi. I do think there's some governing body for the sake of PR. I believe it's called UAEMMAF or something like that. But essentially, they're not an independent governing body.

This is why we have so many dodgy things happening in Abu Dhabi. The judges, the refs, the doctors... are all pretty much paid by the UFC.

So, I decided to put together a list of questionable things that happen in the UFC while in Abu Dhabi

- Khabib's infamous weight scandal, where the staff manning the scales cleared it before it was still.

- Usman getting medically cleared to fight Khamzat despite his knee popping in training a few days before

- Johnny Walker fight being a NC despite the fight being stopped due to Ankalaev throwing a blatant illegal knee to a downed opponent. This is how Petr Yan lost his belt to Aljo.

- Mokaev making 126 on the scale where he was legit surprised at making weight and Tim Elliot even bringing this up on social media. Mokaev would go on to win.

So in the past I've worked for: the UFC, Strikeforce, WSOF, PFL, Glory, Bellatore, KOTC and a handful of others.

Based on my experience, Yes, lol.

Questionable?

Hosting live events while the world was shut down by a pandemic.

I'm just aware of what's going to happen... Calling it now lol. If it's Gaethje, Islam is ready anywhere in the planet; if it's Charles, he's going to pull off a leg injury he already started talking about it in the post-fight presses OUT OF NOWHERE, just to remember. And why? Because I don't remember him talking about any injuries after any of his fights, much less those minor injuries like "something in the leg" lol. He only started after knowing what Dana White had to say about Charles being the next... Seems premeditaded, don't know... We'll see, really really hope I'm wrong! Islam doing that would just prove he never wanted any of Charles smoke outside the "place of happiness", I mean, Abu Dhubious, for some shady reason.

The world could use some more "happiness" so maybe people should just move there. We're talking about world happiness and you can't put a price on that.
I agree, but that's not the case. You didn't seem to understand the irony quite well, but ok no problem.

i see you’ve traded in the laughing rapper emoji for laughing thot. it suits you quite well. make sure to include in every post until it’s completely played out.

<{outtahere}>

edit: oops, spoke too soon
<Dany07>
I always noticed when a person repeats a laughing emoji most often than not is because they don't have anything to say and probably they are the opposite they try to pretend they aren't: more red than Dana White LOL. Just like this individual you are trying to argue. I noticed that when you talk about laws, he talks about bullshit. I mean wtf. When people do that it's just lack of knowledge to bat properly, nothing more. Pathetic. Probably it's the intern indeed LOL.

Last edited:
When Bullet won 30-27, I figured we were in for a night full of home cooking for the Muslim fighters, but the rest on the undercard seemed ok (I didn't watch the ppv)

There's sand everywhere. Sand in your crack, sand in your toes, sand in your sandwich, sand in the octagon. Besides that, idk. Fights are fights.

Hey, the MSM isn't bought and paid for with no reason.

Yeah, like selective prosecution hasn't happened since the beginning of time.

"Do as I say, not as I do".

<mma4>

The rest of the world (the western world mostly) has evolved. The Middle East is still stuck in the 700s.

So in the past I've worked for: the UFC, Strikeforce, WSOF, PFL, Glory, Bellatore, KOTC and a handful of others.

Based on my experience, Yes, lol.
Will our insider share some more please :D

I'm just aware of what's going to happen... Calling it now lol. If it's Gaethje, Islam is ready anywhere in the planet; if it's Charles, he's going to pull off a leg injury he already started talking about it in the post-fight presses OUT OF NOWHERE, just to remember. And why? Because I don't remember him talking about any injuries after any fights of his, much less those minor injuries like "something in the leg" lol. He only started after knowing what Dana White had to say about Charles being the next... Seems premeditaded, don't know... We'll see, really really hope I'm wrong! Islam doing that would just prove he never wanted any of Charles smoke outside the "place of happiness", I mean, Abu Dhubious, for some shady reason.

I agree, but that's not the case. You didn't seem to understand the irony quite well, but ok no problem.

I always noticed when a person repeats a laughing emoji most often than not is because they don't have anything to say. Just like this individual you are trying to argue, I just noticed when you talk about laws he talks about bullshit. In general, when people do that is when they don't have the knowledge to bat properly, plain and simple. Pathetic. Probably it's the intern indeed LOL.
I was just playing along with the irony. I fully understood what you were doing. I guess my attempt fell flat.

We saw Naimov land 2 clean nut shots, grab gloves more than once, prevent a takedown with a fence grab, only to get a couple warnings and a win.

Azaitar likewise committed multitude fouls to only a warning was handed out, including hair pulling.

While I do think it was unintentional so NC is right, the basharat nut shot had the doctor argue for a TKO!

And while these fouls were blantantly ignored by contrast Tim Elliott threw legal knees and was separated and reviewed and was going to lose a point if they were illegal while Mokaev was allowed to recover. The ref also saved Mokaev from more damaging knees saying "he's down" anytime Mokaev touched the matt with ONE hand.
While the RULE since 2017
"12. *Kneeing and/or Kicking the head of a grounded opponent:
A grounded fighter is defined as: Any part of the body, other than a single hand and
soles of the feet touching the fighting area floor. To be grounded, both hands palm/fist
down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor. A single
knee, arm, makes the fighter grounded without having to have any other body part in
touch with the fighting area floor. At this time, kicks or knees to the head will not be
allowed

Islam Makhachev's weigh-in at UFC 280 in Abu Dhabi prompted the following comments from Dan Hardy. His first comment references Khabib's infamous weigh-in at UFC 254 in Abu Dhabi, when the same trick was done to the scale.

Screenshot-20231023-190059.png

Screenshot-20231023-190007.png

Last edited:
Ok, then what about all the fouls that Conor did against Khabib in USA and not a single call from Herb Dean? Terrible calls or not calls happens all the time in every place.

Ok, then what about all the fouls that Conor did against Khabib in USA and not a single call from Herb Dean? Terrible calls or not calls happens all the time in every place.
You are right, but there is a thing about that. Conor started cheating because he wanted an excuse to get out of the fight, that's was pretty clear once he was getting his ass kicked pretty soundly. Doing that would only make him talk shit until the end of times, instead of being humiliated like he ended.

So, it was better like that of course, but at the same time they need to have specific rules to fighters that try to be disqualified by that because we can't use a rule one time or another, it must be applied every time regardless. Hard punishments, even banishment depending on the case.

lol and you think everything is above board when they do a show in the US right?

"it's still real to me dammit! only abu dhabi is the goshdarn problem!"

You want to know the real difference? When I make a thread pointing out corruption in the US (with real evidence mind you) the thread is locked/deleted within 24 hours. But when this thread is made... nothing happens.

There's sand everywhere. Sand in your crack, sand in your toes, sand in your sandwich, sand in the octagon. Besides that, idk. Fights are fights.
and in some of the posters with their conspiracies, sand in their vag.

Back