List of questionable things that happen while the UFC is in Abu Dhabi

Do a lot of questionable things happen in the UFC while in Abu Dhabi?

• Total voters
Tbh I picked Islam, only stupid people would pick Volkanovski in those adverse conditions. Even in their first fight...

I'm not trolling, I'm just asking a legit question. If he pulls a fake injury like he is already trying to pull, probably to make the fight in Abu Dhubious again, we will all understand his "motivation" to fight in there against Charles. I want to see him with balls to fight in the USA this time, no more "excessive happiness" benefit. He seems too vascularized with so much "happiness" there, Charles probably wouldn't have the same benefits lol.

And no problem in Islam being the number one in the moment, that's the fighting game. He "only" needs to fight LW contenders, not FW lol, and the best ones as he always say he'll fight... So, he fights Charles and they'll settle who's the best once and for all.

You have your conspiracies, I am allowed mine
Funny you mention fake injuries? I agree about certain fighters faking/creating injuries to avoid fights they knew they were going to get destroyed

Like I say we all have our own opinions and conspiracies, I do have mine also

You have your conspiracies, I am allowed mine
Funny you mention fake injuries? I agree about certain fighters faking/creating injuries to avoid fights they knew they were going to get destroyed

Like I say we all have our own opinions and conspiracies, I do have mine also
You started way before, when you said that about Charles... That wasn't me. At least Charles was all of a sudden and Islam is already digging that nonsense about his leg right after the fight. He never did that, super strange at least.

But after that weird conversation about something in his leg, I wouldn't be impressed with him doing that. We'll see what happens, hope I'm wrong.

There's s certain idiot all over this thread spouting nonsense about Conspiracies, not insincere guy, but someone else lol

Of course despite picking volk to win, he will never give Islam credit. Shows the level of hate and low iq regarding picking fights

You started way before, when you said that about Charles... That wasn't me. At least Charles was all of a sudden and Islam is already digging that nonsense about his leg after the fight. He never did that, super strange at least.

But after that weird conversation about something in his leg, I wouldn't be impressed with him doing that. We'll see what happens, hope I'm wrong.

Like I said, you called Islam Ivlam way before I mentioned charles. You have your theories and I have mine

The cut was no accident imo. He was afraid

The only questionable thing is that favourite fighters are so "happy" there for some reason... They love that place, so many benefits for them. Islam was so "happy" that his weigh-in was phenomenal, he was even still vascularized and all. I mean, Abu Dhabi is the place of "happiness" for some specific fighters. What a place...
<{blankeye}>

Like I said, you called Islam Ivlam way before I mentioned charles. You have your theories and I have mine

The cut was no accident imo. He was afraid
I called IVlam because IV probably happened. We all know this tweet here, full damage control after Hooker talked about Islam using IV:

17b3f-16766125814840-1920.jpg

So, it wasn't a random joke, it has some context. Much different than you talking about Charles pulling out of the fight after a cut he put plenty of proof on the internet. But one can believe in what they want, no problem.

The thing is Makhachev started digging an injury after the fight and, if happens, this is enough proof he doesn't want any of Charles smoke outside Abu Dhubious. We'll wait and see what happens, like I said I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I called IVlam because IV probably happened. We all know this tweet here, full damage control after Hooker talking about Islam using IV:

So, it wasn't a random joke, it has some context. Much different than you talking about Charles pulling out of the fight after a cut he put plenty of proof on the internet.

But one can believe in what they want, no problem.

The thing is Makhachev started digging an injury after the fight and, if happens, this is enough proof he doesn't want any of Charles smoke outside Abu Dhubious. We'll wait and see what happens, like I said hope I'm wrong.

Anyway I'm done with you haters
Islam is creating history and you wouldn't give him credit if he beat Jones

You are accussing a guy of faking an injury before it happens

Anyway continue hating and shaming a great champion. It looks very bitter

So many combos from @Goutfather huh, a real lawyer embarrassed you a lot... If I were you, would take care of your mind that is messed up. So, that picture is probably you now LOL.

Anyway I'm done with you haters
Islam is creating history and you wouldn't give him credit if he beat Jones

You are accussing a guy of faking an injury before it happens

Anyway continue hating and shaming a great champion. It looks very bitter
I'm not accusing anyone, I just noticed the fact. He never said anything about injuries after his fights. But now, after beating a 11 days notice, not bulked and not trained FW, he started talking about something in his leg... That's a fact, you can see the post-fight interviews for yourself. He talked 2 times about that if I'm not wrong, in the main interview and Megan Olivi.

Why he would do that? That's the answer we'll have in the next weeks, hope I'm wrong.

And about him beating tops, how can I appreciate a guy that didn't even beat top LW? Come on man, he is still green in the top and only beat 1 top 5 (Charles) and 1 FW 2 fucking times. You want too much praise than he really deserves. Wake up my man. Merit comes with time and proof, he didn't prove anything until now. Charles resume is way better than Makhachev, that yes deserves respect, not Islam.

Last edited:
its where dana can grab some extra extra cash and sacrifices his best fighters
cheiks invest big money in their favorites and its not coincidence they all fight there
its to provide them with the best environnement with all the sketchy things happening behind the scenes

So many combos from @Goutfather huh, a real lawyer embarrassed you a lot... If I were you, would take care of your mind that is messed up. So, that picture is probably you now LOL.
<Dany07>
You nincompoops ought to flock together, at least you'd get to a combined IQ of 85 --- not good, but decent enough to bang your way on a keyboard.
<{outtahere}>

I called IVlam because IV probably happened. We all know this tweet here, full damage control after Hooker talking about Islam using IV:

So, it wasn't a random joke, it has some context. Much different than you talking about Charles pulling out of the fight after a cut he put plenty of proof on the internet.

But one can believe in what they want, no problem.

The thing is Makhachev started digging an injury after the fight and, if happens, this is enough proof he doesn't want any of Charles smoke outside Abu Dhubious. We'll wait and see what happens, like I said hope I'm wrong.

We all know this post and everybody who can think knows where there's smoke there's fire. Is it a 100% proof that he really took it? No, of course without 100% proof its at the end of the day just allegations but its for sure throwing a long shade over Islame.

In the meanwhile the conspiracy theory of Islame fans is "Charles intentionally cut himself to not fight in AD" - imagine saying that with a straight face!

Well get used to it! We likely see more and more events in AD and places like Saudi Arabia and Qatar over the coming years.

<Dany07>
You nincompoops ought to flock together, at least you'd get to a combined IQ of 85 --- not good, but decent enough to bang your way on a keyboard.
<{outtahere}>
Imagine a guy like... yourself... discussing IQ. Don't make me laugh, is too early LOL. Embarrassing. You don't even know what this is... Sit down.

I'm not accusing anyone, I just noticed the fact. He never said anything about injuries after his fights. But now, after beating a 11 days notice, not bulked and not trained FW, he started talking about something in his leg... That's a fact, you can see the post-fight interviews for yourself. He talked 2 times about that if I'm not wrong, in the main interview and Megan Olivi.

Why he would do that? That's the answer we'll have in the next weeks, hope I'm wrong.

And about him beating tops, how can I appreciate a guy that didn't even beat top LW? Come on man, he is still green in the top and only beat 1 top 5 (Charles) and 1 FW 2 fucking times. You want too much praise than he really deserves. Wake up my man. Merit comes with time and proof, he didn't prove anything until now. Charles resume is way better than Makhachev, that yes deserves respect, not Islam.

Full of actual shit
Least your hate isn't because he's a Muslim, I will give you that, unlike other tards on here

3 facts

1. Islam beat Charles ass
2. Charles pulled out
3. The champ has a name and it's Islam makhachev

Have a good day

Back