Lil Durk Charged With 2022 Murder For Hire

As someone completely ignorant to the industry, when do so many of these guys have the nickname lil?

A generation raised on Lil Wayne, who was a massive star, so it became fashionable to call yourself Lil this or Lil that

A generation raised on Lil Wayne, who was a massive star, so it became fashionable to call yourself Lil this or Lil that
Everytime I hear one of these “lil” names, it just takes me back to the early 90’s when all of the Vatos Locos used to call themselves,

Lil Casper
Lil Dopey
Lil Dreamy
Lil Loco

etc… “lil” never ended, just took a 10 year break.

Damn. Not lil Durk. He was supposed to be one of the good ones, and make it out da game. I’m shook

Safe to say the Feds have the rap gang stuff completely locked down. First they dismantled Durks gang for the killing of FBG Duck in Chicago's Gold Coast back in 2020. Now he's been indicted himself for paying for a hit on the guy who fought with King Von the night he was killed. They missed their target and killed the dude's cousin instead.

Who are these retards and why are they news?

Rich?
Like lottery rich or drug dealer rich?
Might as well be the lottery in my eyes. Popularity, in whatever realm you happen to inhabit, is worth money.

My little white boys knew who this guy is, and then I did too. Maybe I failed them? And in turn, failed myself.

Might as well be the lottery in my eyes. Popularity, in whatever realm you happen to inhabit, is worth money.

My little white boys knew who this guy is, and then I did too. Maybe I failed them? And in turn, failed myself.
Social media opens the doors to all manner of nonsense sir.
I don't go on any of it for that reason.

Im not going to be answering any pop culture questions anytime soon lol

Social media opens the doors to all manner of nonsense sir.
I don't go on any of it for that reason.

Im not going to be answering any pop culture questions anytime soon lol
It’s interesting. If you have kids, and/or other kids around(nephews, nieces, friend’s kids) you can become that older, weird person who still knows what the kids dig, and the overall zeitgeist of youth, while being very odd and freaking them out. It’s a fun little slice of life.

How anyone can listen to this “music”‘and glamorize these cretins is beyond me
Especially white dudes, it’s pathetic

It’s interesting. If you have kids, and/or other kids around(nephews, nieces, friend’s kids) you can become that older, weird person who still knows what the kids dig, and the overall zeitgeist of youth, while being very odd and freaking them out. It’s a fun little slice of life.
Im glad I have no idea about any of this stuff tbf lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claypool97
Back