Like it or not, Greg Hardy is in the UFC record books after today.

I am surprised Hardy survived, especially with the hand injury.

Prime Fedor is a fantasy character. He only exists in memories. Greg Hardy is the here and now. Fedor wouldn't last one round with Hardy and you know it.
So the guy that was an undefeated HW, ranked number 1 in the world would lose to the guy that just lost to Volkov, who was never top 5.

Ok troll.

Most HW fights(5) in a calendar year.

This guy is such an athlete he’d be able to compete once a week on some NFL shit if it was allowed.

Also, I think the quickest HW turnaround with 2 fights in 22 days.

Especially impressive considering how taxing the fights against Smolyakov and Adams were

you chumps need to take off your rose colored glasses and just accept that the old HW in early ufc and pride were just sub par atheletes compared to hardy. I know they won't and they will hate me for saying ti to them. Greg Hardy would make prime fedor look like a can. It's just the truth, get over it.
Hey, where you at?

usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg
1186584679.jpg.0.jpg

He's kind of fucking up his career.... he needs 4 more cans then make the jump.

Most HW fights(5) in a calendar year.

This guy is such an athlete he’d be able to compete once a week on some NFL shit if it was allowed.

Actually he did not set a record,this record is not a new record, the record has been done, i think 6 or 7 fightsi n a year is the HW record in the UFC. The UFC simply created 'modern' records but I heard one of the commentators recently state that its a 'modern' record but not an overall record in history. Basically they just do that to make it sound good now. Also heard it on Bispings podcast where they mentioned the old record and how Hardy only set a 'modern' record but he has not set the historical record. There were literally guys that had 2-3 fights in one night at HW.

"A" level athletes have a much quicker recovery time. If he wins today, it'll prove that the best athletes in the world could enter MMA and with only 3 years of training become top 10 fighters. Very embarrassing for the HW division.
You mean like GSP, Jon Jones, Chris Weidman, Ronda Rousey and BJ Penn did in the WW, LHW, MW, LW/WW and WBW divisions?

Difference is they all became Champions instead of just "Top 10 fighters" though, lol.

TS is a A-level mongo

Back