Like it or not, Greg Hardy is in the UFC record books after today.

Mark Coleman fought 5 times in the UFC in 1996. In fact, he beat 3 UFC fighters in one night to become the tourney champ. Lets see A Level Greg Hardy beat 3 ufc hw fighters in one night and he might be allowed to carry Colemans singlet if he begs hard enough.

He's basically crushed cans and taken no damage but yeah, it's a good accomplishment for a HW

You have to admire Hardy's drive to continue to prove himself.

Even if he loses, he deserves respect for stepping up to the challenge, and to immediately try to correct that last past mistake.

You have to admire Hardy's drive to continue to prove himself.

Even if he loses, he deserves respect for stepping up to the challenge, and to immediately try to correct that last past mistake.

UFC is praying he wins. I just think it would be funny. His camp clearly made arrangements with that last Eastern European he fought. See if Volkov lays down. Heh.

Why are you bringing up WW fights? You ran out of excuses for the HWs?

keep moving the goal posts, you’re embarrassing yourself <45><45>

Calm down.

You said Japanese, I gave you Japanese. Don't be triggered.

You want a future UFC HW champ, here:

enson-668x455.jpg

The greatest ufc hw of all time Cain velasquez couldnt even compete once every 2 years. Mma hws just dont have the physical genetics to compete with an A level athlete.

Did this guy take much damage in any of his fights this year, and about how many if so?

UFC is praying he wins. I just think it would be funny. His camp clearly made arrangements with that last Eastern European he fought. See if Volkov lays down. Heh.

Well, it is easy to laugh at any man's efforts.

However, credit should be given for this "protected fighter" trying to break the chains of his own over-protection, and thereby legitimize himself.

This alone deserves respect, regardless of the outcome. I actually think Hardy is going to lose, but he still must be credited for the desire to become legitimate and unsheltered. If he wins, an even bigger feather in his cap.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Well, it is easy to laugh at any man's efforts.

However, credit should be given for this "protected fighter" trying to break the chains of his own over-protection, and thereby legitimize himself.

This alone deserves respect, regardless of the outcome. I actually think Hardy is going to lose, but he still must be credited for the desire to become legitimate and unsheltered. If he wins, an even bigger feather in his cap.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I wouldn't be laughing at him. I would be laughing at how triggered it would make a lot of MMA fans and MMA media like when Mercer KO'd Sylvia.

Fedor ducked the most lucrative payday of his career TWICE after pride folded, against a pro wrestler no less.

your opinion and reality don’t match up

Ducked? How did he duck?

Pride HW's like Fedor and Nogueira used to fight 5 times a year, including a few top fighters.

Cro-cop had 8 fights in one year.

corrected in bold for you, Fedor also fought Luchador wrestlers who has zero MMA experience and dudes who were janitors or something. Fedor Vs Nagata made Mayweather's sparing match last year almost as legit as Tyson Vs Hollyfield. If UFC did what Pride did the padding thing, I'm pretty sure Hardy could have 10 fights in a year.

As for your Cro Cop statement, yep, and he also fought Nagata *lol* and a bunch of janitors. There were times in high school I fought 8 times in one year, just saying...

Fedor ducked the most lucrative payday of his career TWICE after pride folded, against a pro wrestler no less.

your opinion and reality don’t match up
I’m talking about pride and you start talking about post pride ... it’s you sir that makes no fucking sense .... pride hw was no b league

corrected in bold for you, Fedor also fought Luchador wrestlers who has zero MMA experience and dudes who were janitors or something. Fedor Vs Nagata made Mayweather's sparing match last year almost as legit as Tyson Vs Hollyfield. If UFC did what Pride did the padding thing, I'm pretty sure Hardy could have 10 fights in a year.

Fedor's fight with Nagata wasn't in Pride, dummy.

Yeah Pride tried to pad Anderson Silva's record. Didn't work. Then he became the longest reigning UFC champion ever.

Think about it.

Most HW fights(5) in a calendar year.

This guy is such an athlete he’d be able to compete once a week on some NFL shit if it was allowed.
This is why I like Greg Hardy. Fighters who fight often are much easier to get behind as a fan.

you chumps need to take off your rose colored glasses and just accept that the old HW in early ufc and pride were just sub par atheletes compared to hardy. I know they won't and they will hate me for saying ti to them. Greg Hardy would make prime fedor look like a can. It's just the truth, get over it.
You haven't been involved in athletics much is how you sound.

You haven't been involved in athletics much is how you sound.
you sound like a small beta male who is upset an alpha just told you the truth. Go cry in the corner watching old fedor videos while Greg hardy breaks records.

Yes cause he will beat volkov and people will be saying he's next for a title shot!. MARK MY WORDS!

you sound like a small beta male who is upset an alpha just told you the truth. Go cry in the corner watching old fedor videos while Greg hardy breaks records.
Prime Fedor would make Greg Hardy cry and say shit more stupid than you in this thread. Get over it.

Back