Like it or not, Greg Hardy is in the UFC record books after today.

Prime Fedor would make Greg Hardy cry and say shit more stupid than you in this thread. Get over it.
lol you guys are like the old basketball goofs who sit here and scream that MJ would beat Lebron. Shut up and go away. Greg Hardy would destroy fedor's chubby little body.

Didn't Don Frye fight like 10x in the UFC in 1996?

lol you guys are like the old basketball goofs who sit here and scream that MJ would beat Lebron. Shut up and go away. Greg Hardy would destroy fedor's chubby little body.
Lebron would destroy MJ 1v1

Prime Fedor would destroy Hardy right now

Lebron would destroy MJ 1v1

Prime Fedor would destroy Hardy right now
Prime Fedor is a fantasy character. He only exists in memories. Greg Hardy is the here and now. Fedor wouldn't last one round with Hardy and you know it.

"Optimus Prime would sooo destroy Indominus Rex!!" ~and other nerd wars

early days open weight in the tournament counts in my books.

No record of Hardy.

Easier to do as an established veteran fighting in the B-Leagues bud
Proof.. Like to post-count ratio for posters that stay in the HW forum means absolutely nothing.

If he becomes Top 10 in just 3 years, the "A-level atleticism > skills" theory will be confirmed.

Prime Fedor is a fantasy character. He only exists in memories. Greg Hardy is the here and now. Fedor wouldn't last one round with Hardy and you know it.

Ok....how about Greg Hardy vs Fedor, Big Nog and Cro Cop, one after the other in one night?

Greg Hardy played in the NFL, practicing nearly every day and playing high impact games once a week. Sometimes with less than that in between. Greg Hardy would dominate all of them get over it.

you chumps need to take off your rose colored glasses and just accept that the old HW in early ufc and pride were just sub par atheletes compared to hardy. I know they won't and they will hate me for saying ti to them. Greg Hardy would make prime fedor look like a can. It's just the truth, get over it.
c0XG6g76UWkh5q7C3riorh2xJrjKty-gB5H6PTQzf_I.jpg

usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg

hardy won, they will give the decision to volkov because its in russia

Greg Hardy played in the NFL, practicing nearly every day and playing high impact games once a week. Sometimes with less than that in between. Greg Hardy would dominate all of them get over it.

59858041-480px.jpg

"A" level athletes have a much quicker recovery time. If he wins today, it'll prove that the best athletes in the world could enter MMA and with only 3 years of training become top 10 fighters. Very embarrassing for the HW division.
Lmmmaaaaooooooo go to bed bud. An A level athlete just toyed with a NFL pro. Sad. Atleast the truth is clear for you casuals now.

Back