Like it or not, Greg Hardy is in the UFC record books after today.

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Most HW fights(5) in a calendar year.

This guy is such an athlete he’d be able to compete once a week on some NFL shit if it was allowed.

Octagon Experience, no doubt. Do we hope he has a clean match or more A Level Controversy...

"A" level athletes have a much quicker recovery time. If he wins today, it'll prove that the best athletes in the world could enter MMA and with only 3 years of training become top 10 fighters. Very embarrassing for the HW division.

"A" level athletes have a much quicker recovery time. If he wins today, it'll prove that the best athletes in the world could enter MMA and with only 3 years of training become top 10 fighters. Very embarrassing for the HW division.

Yeah and if he loses then the A level athlete theory supporters will just say Hardy wasn't really A level. Hard to be wrong with that logic.

Lesnar is 10x the “athlete” Greg Hardy is and he already proved it.

Pride HW's like Fedor and Nogueira used to fight 5 times a year, including top fighters.

Cro-cop had 8 fights in one year.

Last edited:
He is by far the most exciting HW out there right now. He fights all the time, he is a true athlete. He is going to knock volkov out cold and call out francis

Last edited:
HW is awful.

And they still keep shipping in nobodies for Hardy to fight.

He is not competing in the UFC on a serious level. He is getting squash matches with the UFC banner on it to try and cash in on him.

With that said he could definitely beat some actual HW fighters worth talking about since again HW is pretty awful. But he will not walk through HW like some people want to believe.

Also makes you respect a guy like Brock even more who just said "Fuck it, give me the best right away!".

Pride HW's like Fedor and Nogueira used to fight 5 times a year. Cro-cop had 8 fights in one year.

But Fedor, Noguiera and Crocop did not fight top level competition, like Allen Crowder, Ben Sosoli and Dmitry Smolyakov.

He's not winning today. He's gonna find out what a legit beating feels like.

Top 10 heavyweights can flatten the entire NFL roster with ease. Heavy isnt as deep, but there are levels.

I really do believe that he will beat Volkov handily

I don't see Hardy winning today but it is the HW's so you only need one shot.

you chumps need to take off your rose colored glasses and just accept that the old HW in early ufc and pride were just sub par atheletes compared to hardy. I know they won't and they will hate me for saying ti to them. Greg Hardy would make prime fedor look like a can. It's just the truth, get over it.

Back