Like it or not, Greg Hardy is in the UFC record books after today.

5 HW fights in a year. Most guys fight once. Will anyone ever break this?

its already been broken before it was set. I think the record is 7 fights at HW in one year, heard it on a podcast. They simply made this 'modern' record like they do with other stuff for marketing purposes. Its not a new all time record.

There are HW's under the UFC official umbrella that fought 2-3 fights in one night.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Falfredkonuwa%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F01%2FVinceXFL2.jpg

Bunch of so called "elitists" in here.

A hard hitting bar fighter could walk in and run HW in UFC.
Fighting isn't some super science you can figure out. It's a series of moments.
Some are better at timing, some naturally hit harder, some can just eat shit that would ko a regular person.

Some are better at timing, some naturally hit harder, some can just eat shit that would ko a regular person.

So you are saying Hardy is less than a bar fighter?

I looked at your join date and thought "WTF 2008?"
Then I looked at your username. :D

I don’t think that’s why some people hate/dislike him though...

He is by far the most exciting HW out there right now. He fights all the time, he is a true athlete. He is going to knock volkov out cold and call out francis
giphy.gif

Wtf is a hard hitting bar fighter? Lol.....

He knows how to train efficiently which is a big part of being an A level athlete. If MMA fighters were able to fight more often instead of getting surgeries, they would be significantly richer as well.

Back