Lets talk extra-terrestrials

I think every single UFO and alien story is 100% bullshit. They are either crazy, attention seeking, or just mistaken in their identification. I don't care who it is, I think the stories are bullshit. Don't care if it's a military pilot or someone else with authority. They don't know any better than we do.

That said, I think it's approaching 100% certainty that there is life out in the universe. I'm sure there is intelligent life, unintelligent life and all sorts of things in between. The universe is crazy big and life on Earth evolved with the most common elements on the planet.

So yeah, I'm sure if humans are around long enough that we will expand into the cosmos and find other life. But I most certainly do not believe that aliens are plotting with the government or that the government is hiding them from us or that they are playing around with rednecks and pilots.

This sums it up for me ..

We always talk about the extra-terrestrials, but what about run of the mill terrestrials? Are the excess ones more important? The ones that can fit in the container are the less interesting, but the ones leaking out and spilling on the floors are the ones we want to study? Also, why are there too many terrestrials? Can we not afford to house all of them? Are the extra ones homeless? Are homeless people aliens that were late to earth, and there weren't enough normal mind and bodies for them, so they got the leftovers? If so, is scientology real?

What is the deal?
jerry-seinfeld.jpg

UFO =/= aliens. If someone saw an alien it would be an IFO for identified flying object.

Aliens have not visited Earth. If they had, we would know it. The government can’t keep a secret like that. Someone would have video of it. Some alien technology would be easily verifiable.

That said, there are most likely aliens somewhere in the vastness of space.

We always talk about the extra-terrestrials, but what about run of the mill terrestrials? Are the excess ones more important? The ones that can fit in the container are the less interesting, but the ones leaking out and spilling on the floors are the ones we want to study? Also, why are there too many terrestrials? Can we not afford to house all of them? Are the extra ones homeless? Are homeless people aliens that were late to earth, and there weren't enough normal mind and bodies for them, so they got the leftovers? If so, is scientology real?

What is the deal?
jerry-seinfeld.jpg

What’s the deal with illegal aliens? Did they break the cosmic speed limit? And why are there no space police to write them tickets?

If GSP said that there are aliens: there are aliens.

Those who say they've seen aliens typically describe them as something that looks FAR to human to be alien.

grey_alien_by_pezsa-d6fi91w.jpg

If that's what they look like... they obviously aren't alien, heck they look more human than a our closest living relatives, chimps.

If we accept this description, than the most likely explanation would be visits by humans from another time not aliens from another place.

Why are aliens depicted to be naked instead of wearing some outfit that has a lot of pockets for stuff?

Those who say they've seen aliens typically describe them as something that looks FAR to human to be alien.

If that's what they look like... they obviously aren't alien, heck they look more human than a our closest living relatives, chimps.

If we accept this description, than the most likely explanation would be visits by humans from another time not aliens from another place.

This is something I've thought about a lot. What are the odds an alien race would happen to evolve JUST like us. Bipedal, two hands two feet two eyes, etc.

Either they dont look like that and that is just what people imagine, or they are time travelers from far far in the future.

I'm going to do all of you a big favor and stay out of this thread.

I know too much and would hurt many a brain.

6Pp--_.gif

Don't tag me with the right set of questions....
Go on, I like headaches

If we exist, aliens exist. Otherwise, we are a one-off and so incredibly special that we were the ultimate accident or created. From what we know about life, we don't know how it starts but once it does, it seems common and not very special. Going by that logic, life must be teeming in the universe as long as the conditions are right.

As for aliens visiting our planet, there is a chance that some alien civilization has sent probes but if you are advanced enough to travel the galaxy, you're probably not going to care about humans. We wouldn't be interesting. Also, if you are that capable, you probably aren't concerned about Earth's resources since you can go anywhere.

I do think there are some interesting sightings out there but I think it's mostly unexplained phenomenon and/or advanced technology being tested by us and other countries. I see no evidence for alien visitation currently.

You can look at things two ways. In war, people wonder why they survived and others died. They wonder why they are special. We could ask the same questions of why Earth has life. What is special about Earth? We only know about a few planets in our solar system. Venus is almost an identical twin to Earth but has a very different atmosphere. Mars is slightly smaller but is still in what some refer to as the Goldilocks Zone where life could exist but it doesn't. Is the Goldilocks Zone much smaller than many think? What if life could only develop on a planet the exact distance the Earth is from the Sun with a star the type and size of our sun?

In the search for planets around other suns it seems that many have larger planets in closer with more elongated orbits. Many star systems are two or three stars which would mean more elliptical orbits with the distances from the sun varying widely. Some planets referred to as Earth like are twice the size of the Earth.

What part does our large moon play? No other planet has been found that has such a relatively large moon. Has the moon prevented the earth from becoming locked to the sun which would mean the same side always facing the sun where one side burns and the other side freezes with life only possible at the margins.

I don't take UFO claims seriously because we used to create fake UFOs. People who saw them made wild claims, imagining they saw something they didn't.

Saw a bright light in the sky one time. Definitely a UFO. Aliens creepin’.

upload_2018-6-13_20-11-59.gif

This is something I've thought about a lot. What are the odds an alien race would happen to evolve JUST like us. Bipedal, two hands two feet two eyes, etc.

Either they dont look like that and that is just what people imagine, or they are time travelers from far far in the future.

100%

But there are other ways. The most interesting one for me is when the "jellyfish" tribe got their missing link.

There is a tribe that is in the process of getting their missing link right now. The ancients call them the Archons, I call them "The Thing" because the John Carpenter movie captured a goodly portion of the truth to this glorious event.

LOL, One of these things was in my home yesterday. I dealt with it properly. There were three of them, but you can't count them in that manner.

Why are aliens depicted to be naked instead of wearing some outfit that has a lot of pockets for stuff?

Because a lot of them exist in the 4-D and project themselves into the 3-D where your mind is anchored.

Greys are the usuals.

The Pleiadians look so much like humans that we have a hard time telling them from us. We typically call them Elves, but they are real and here.

Reptoids look like this:

attachment.php

The human half-breeds are much easier on the eyes.

draco.jpg

There are so many of these beings/tribes!!!!! LOL

Don't confuse the Reptoids with the Raptors.

an I supposed to guess these questions to unlock this mystery?

No guessing at all. Just ask what is on your mind about this shit and I'll blow up this thread, I mean heads. See above^.

I warned you mangs about this.

Or, if we go the "ancient alien" route, the aliens found some monkeys and decided to splice some DNA into them, tada humans.

Back