Lets talk extra-terrestrials

Aliens have the most extensive data bank of semen samples. They can't get enough semen samples.

Every great abduction story involves semen samples.

One of the theories about alien life in the universe that trips me out is the possibility that they are so much more advanced than us that they don't even want to waste their time fucking with us or interacti in any way because we are so primitive there is no reason for them to even contact us, maybe even because it would even be more harmful to our evolution and they don't want to interfere.

There are probably aliens.

They’re also probably not abducting random farmers to probe buttholes.
Nah that is just me and my frat bros. It is a tradition called duking it out.

Aliens have the most extensive data bank of semen samples. They can't get enough semen samples.

Every great abduction story involves semen samples.
They keep abducting closeted gay folks. Wonder how many just used it as an excuse to come out?
"The aliens made me like it." Sure thing, Bruce....

I believe what you call extra terrestrials are actually humans on a different level of existence, on a different time and space but here on earth, humans are just not evolved enough to perceive them or perceive the dimensions in which they exist

Where do you stand on the alien debate? Its a topic that almost never comes up in conversation yet it may be one of the most important topics in the history of man.

Evidence for:

Thousands of testimonies from high ranking military/pilot/govemployees
Hundreds of documented cases
Stories/paintings from thousands of years ago depicting what could be UFO/aliens
Official government coverups/disinformaiton
Some countries releasing their information/infrared footage of a UFO
Mass sightings

Evidence against:
The footage and pictures is always shit
People lie, witnesses are rarely credible
People are stupid, witnesses are rarely credible
Military black budgets, could just be unrevealed military craft

Personally I think I saw a UFO at night when I was young. I happened to look out of the living room window around 1 a.m. and saw something that REALLY caught my attention. I went outside and watched this huge, rectangular craft slowly approach my house. I recall it being unbelievably low. So low it definitely could not have been a plane. It seemed like it was barely above the tree line. I went and woke my dad up and told him to come outside and look at this shit. It was going really slow so we had plenty of time to get back out there. I asked "is that a UFO!??" to which he said "it must just be a plane or something." I said "but its shaped like a rectangle and has blinking lights completely unlike a plane..." to which he just stared not knowing how to respond.

I was probably only like 12, so I somewhat doubt my memory and wonder if it was completely explainable. I'm a logical person so I actually WANT to believe it was nothing out of the ordinary. But I'll never forget me and my father looking up in our front yard watching this thing for a good 2 minutes before it disappeared behind the trees...

I so badly wish I had a picture or video but this was before cell phones had even begun to become popular.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Traveling from one solar system to another requires so much time and energy that it may not even be possible. If aliens ever traveled to Earth from another solar system, they would likely need resources and settlement, so they would not be benevolent. Think about it. Explorers on Earth have have always plundered, killed, and conquered because traveling great distances over great periods of time (e.g., across the Atlantic ocean) always required them to replenish resources and seize land. Aliens would likely be no different.

The "sightings" people see are likely explainable by human made technology. It's possible that some of it just isn't widely known technology because it is classified and too expensive to mass produce.

They keep abducting closeted gay folks. Wonder how many just used it as an excuse to come out?
"The aliens made me like it." Sure thing, Bruce....

If I ever get abducted by aliens I already know the routine. I don't want that metal rod stuck up my dong. I'll simply say "give me a futuristic metal cup and 15-20 minutes and I'll save you all the trouble."

I'd gladly give them a sample.

Literally in the article you link someone suggests that it's likely a classified flight from s stealth bomber.

Just going off my pretty well tuned bullshit detector and logic/reasoning skills, I think it's way more likely that the pilots were confused by advanced technology being tested than it was advanced aliens playing tag with a commercial aircraft.

If sufficient evidence of aliens is produced, I'm happy to accept it. I just haven't seen anything that makes me go "wow that really seems like an extraterrestrial".

Again, civilian and military pilots eyewitness testimony is terrible evidence. They aren't special just because they have the equivalent of an air-truckers license. They have the same flaws as everyone else in discerning what they see and eyewitness testimony is notoriously poor in scientific research.

I just know I can pull a lot of testimony for literally anything. I can probably find a dozen people who saw Tupac in Cuba. The single most important thing I've learned getting older is that people, even important people, are often dumb as fuck.

Show me a clear video of spacecraft or physical evidence and I'll accept it.

I could link dozens of pictures that look extremely convincing. But you would say "probably photoshopped" and to be fair there's no real way I could prove otherwise

1870, definitely no photoshop back then
64769.jpg

Over the white house, which makes it extremely unlikely to be top secret US military craft. Mass sighting
1952washdc-56a99c9e5f9b58b7d0fd52cc.jpg

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

What do you make of this? 3 experienced pilots, one a former fighter pilot with over 10,000 hours flying, all saying the same thing and describing the same thing. The pilot described the largest craft as twice the size of an aircraft carrier. Thats pretty fucking big, what natural/normal occurrence could explain that? Personally I learn towards believing him, because he risked sabotaging his entire career to go public with this. In fact he was removed as a pilot and given a desk job for revealing what he saw..

It was either a military craft beyond anything we currently think of as being possible, or alien in nature.

Sure all three definitely COULD be confused or flat out lying, but again they all risked their careers to even talk about this. And gained absolutely nothing from it..

There is no fucking way ALL of the sightings and radar that report UFO phenomenon are bullshit. No fucking way.

There are UFO's for sure and I personally do not think it credible or possible to credit them to secret military tech that is years and years ahead of the rest of the word somehow.

That leaves extra terrestrials or extra dimensionals as an explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you stand on the alien debate? Its a topic that almost never comes up in conversation yet it may be one of the most important topics in the history of man.

Evidence for:

Thousands of testimonies from high ranking military/pilot/govemployees
Hundreds of documented cases
Stories/paintings from thousands of years ago depicting what could be UFO/aliens
Official government coverups/disinformaiton
Some countries releasing their information/infrared footage of a UFO
Mass sightings

Evidence against:
The footage and pictures is always shit
People lie, witnesses are rarely credible
People are stupid, witnesses are rarely credible
Military black budgets, could just be unrevealed military craft

Personally I think I saw a UFO at night when I was young. I happened to look out of the living room window around 1 a.m. and saw something that REALLY caught my attention. I went outside and watched this huge, rectangular craft slowly approach my house. I recall it being unbelievably low. So low it definitely could not have been a plane. It seemed like it was barely above the tree line. I went and woke my dad up and told him to come outside and look at this shit. It was going really slow so we had plenty of time to get back out there. I asked "is that a UFO!??" to which he said "it must just be a plane or something." I said "but its shaped like a rectangle and has blinking lights completely unlike a plane..." to which he just stared not knowing how to respond.

I was probably only like 12, so I somewhat doubt my memory and wonder if it was completely explainable. I'm a logical person so I actually WANT to believe it was nothing out of the ordinary. But I'll never forget me and my father looking up in our front yard watching this thing for a good 2 minutes before it disappeared behind the trees...

I so badly wish I had a picture or video but this was before cell phones had even begun to become popular.
Aircraft have flashing lights TS

What a lot of people forget is that we need to be close to another civilization in space AND time. No one remembers the time part. We might die off before we see another species. Or other species might have died off before they saw us.

It's like meeting anyone... you both exist and can occupy the same room, but you need to occupy the same room at the same time to meet.

I watched the movie Sirius last night and it mostly stunk. There was an interesting quote from a seminar attendee citing something Ben Rich from Skunkworks said at the end re: we now have the ability to send ET home and something like space and time is one. These guys need to pass on all their knowledge in HD video before they die.

My current stance on the topic is this - either aliens are here (perhaps multiple species) and have been for quite some time, or human factions exist here on Terra that have access to technology that is way more advanced than anything the general public even believes possible (I'm talking anti-gravity craft level tech BTW, not primitive propulsion stealth craft).

As far as I'm concerned, you can choose between those options, but you must choose one.

One of the theories about alien life in the universe that trips me out is the possibility that they are so much more advanced than us that they don't even want to waste their time fucking with us or interacti in any way because we are so primitive there is no reason for them to even contact us, maybe even because it would even be more harmful to our evolution and they don't want to interfere.
Ever read the Roadside Picnic?

Maybe all these reports of sightings are nothing more than super advanced aliens throwing out their trash as they pass by and us happening to see it.

I'm sure there's something out there, but the chances of it being close enough and/or advanced enough tand/or interested enough to contact us seem pretty remote.

Aircraft have flashing lights TS
Ive seen hundreds of planes at night. They have very distinct, very human lights. The lights I recall seeing looked absolutely nothing like a plane, in the amount of them, the color of them, and the order/layout

The memory of this night is crystal clear, but the image of the actual craft is a little fuzzy because I was young, it was night and the craft was dark. But I'm almost 100% positive I did not see a commercial plane. It was either aliens, or a military craft I've never seen anything similar before that was for some reason flying barely 100 feet above the trees in my front yard in a small town in bumfuck nowhere...

Ive seen hundreds of planes at night. They have very distinct, very human lights. The lights I recall seeing looked absolutely nothing like a plane, in the amount of them, the color of them, and the order/layout

The memory of this night is crystal clear, but the image of the actual craft is a little fuzzy because I was young, it was night and the craft was dark. But I'm almost 100% positive I did not see a commercial plane. It was either aliens, or a military craft I've never seen anything similar before that was for some reason flying barely 100 feet above the trees in my front yard in a small town in bumfuck nowhere...
Non-human lights changes everything.

Are rectangles aerodynamic?

That's why it so sad that humans fight among each other over such petty stuff. Instead of conquering space.
Every time you watch an alien movie about a more advanced alien race attacking earth.
We could be the attacking race and shape the universe how we like it.
Some lifeforms might not even have a concept of war. We can steal their natural resources, territory, and females without much of a fight.
Everyone else just gets space nuked.

Non-human lights changes everything.

Are rectangles aerodynamic?

I would imagine not unless you have some kind of technology that defies gravity/wind resistance

you seem to be mocking me while implying it was obviously human and likely a military craft. Well I dont live near any military base and I doubt its SOP to fly 200 feet off the ground right over houses in a subdivision in bum fuck nowhere

Back