Lets talk extra-terrestrials

What if we are the alien species? What if we aren’t natural to this planet? It would surely explain how somehow we are unable to “fit” or “balance” into our ecosystem, instead decimating it, as if we are foreigners here for a little while.
No, it wouldn't because it's not true that we are "unable to fit". We just don't have any predators anymore keeping our numbers down like pretty much all other mammals on Earth. Anywhere you look, when predators are removed, mammals will reproduce in uncontrolled numbers whether it is to their detriment or not; it's how they evolved. Humans are also predisposed to taking the short term view of their survival so it's unsurprising we're slow to address damage to the climate. It also doesn't make sense that we could be refugees from another planet unless all the other flora and fauna of Earth are from there too, because we share some DNA across almost every living thing on Earth.

Keep thinking about what ifs, though; no harm in that.

Last edited:
That’s an awesome story and memory, I’m glad your so passionate about it because that’s what I want, just anything to get behind.

If you go down the rabbit hole of YouTube and alien stuff Buzzfeed unsolved did a very well put together piece on the Roswell incident that even the skeptic host concedes and accepts there was some fuckery involved, I will find the link if you are interested
If you need something to get behind, why not study experimental physics and deal with the real world?

The usefulness and ubiquity of gold is not evidence aliens came and used human slaves to steal most of it.
When you add in the facts that every primitive civilization regarded it so highly, and Called it the metal of the gods, one can see where you might ponder on the possibility

And the fact that they have found what they beleive to be ancient pit mines also leads to the wonder on this.

Not to mention the construction of ancient buildings and the “how in the fuck” factor.

I think people really want to believe there are aliens visiting earth. I get it, sounds pretty amazing.

When you get great minds like Sagan and Hawking postulating that life must exist elsewhere in the universe, the next logical assumption is that they are as curious as us.

The bigger question is one of physics though. No one has come up with even a remotely reasonable theory of how to circumvent the speed of light which makes interstellar travel pretty much impossible. As such is there other life in the universe? Mathematically speaking, its virtually a certainty.

But how the hell do they get here? And on top of that why come here? And if they came here why hide themselves? Their tech presumably would be vastly more advanced than ours. Unless they have some sort of Star Trek prime directive, why would they give a fuck.

When you add in the facts that every primitive civilization regarded it so highly, and Called it the metal of the gods, one can see where you might ponder on the possibility

And the fact that they have found what they beleive to be ancient pit mines also leads to the wonder on this.

Not to mention the construction of ancient buildings and the “how in the fuck” factor.
I saw your earlier comment about mines but I'd like to see a source and get some idea of how solid the information is and upon what it is based. I think the Great Pyramid, for example, is proof that with (virtually) unlimited resources and man power in under an authoritarian regime, humans can do amazing things on their own without help from extraterrestrials, i.e. that's how in the fuck.

I think people really want to believe there are aliens visiting earth. I get it, sounds pretty amazing.

When you get great minds like Sagan and Hawking postulating that life must exist elsewhere in the universe, the next logical assumption is that they are as curious as us.

The bigger question is one of physics though. No one has come up with even a remotely reasonable theory of how to circumvent the speed of light which makes interstellar travel pretty much impossible. As such is there other life in the universe? Mathematically speaking, its virtually a certainty.

But how the hell do they get here? And on top of that why come here? And if they came here why hide themselves? Their tech presumably would be vastly more advanced than ours. Unless they have some sort of Star Trek prime directive, why would they give a fuck.
I mentioned these same points earlier. I fully agree. If and when they come, I don't think aliens will arrive with a whimper, but a bang.

I mentioned these same points earlier. I fully agree. If and when they come, I don't think aliens will arrive with a whimper, but a bang.

Yep and a purpose. It's not like we would have any tech that would interest a race that could create FTL. Would they come for chioptle?

No, it wouldn't because it's not true that we are "unable to fit". We just don't have any predators anymore keeping our numbers down like pretty much all other mammals on Earth. Anywhere you look, when predators are removed, mammals will reproduce in uncontrolled numbers whether it is to their detriment or not; it's how they evolved. Humans are also predisposed to taking the short term view of their survival so it's unsurprising we're slow to address damage to the climate. It also doesn't make sense that we could be refugees from another planet unless all the other flora and fauna of Earth are from there too, because we share some DNA across almost every living thing on Earth.

Keep thinking about what ifs, though; no harm in that.
When I have the time I want to circle back around to this.

There is a lot of hard reasoning why we might not be from this planet, as I’ve studied it in detail and some things are my own hypothesis I’ve had for a long time.

I’ll give a teaser, some of it has to do with gravity on this planet.

When I have the time I want to circle back around to this.

There is a lot of hard reasoning why we might not be from this planet, as I’ve studied it in detail and some things are my own hypothesis I’ve had for a long time.

I’ll give a teaser, some of it has to do with gravity on this planet.
I think I'm capable of doing my own reasoning. Show me actual data.
13uchl.jpg

All UFO encounters are hoaxes. There has to be a lot of intelligent life out there in the universe.

I saw your earlier comment about mines but I'd like to see a source and get some idea of how solid the information is and upon what it is based. I think the Great Pyramid, for example, is proof that with (virtually) unlimited resources and man power in under an authoritarian regime, humans can do amazing things on their own without help from extraterrestrials, i.e. that's how in the fuck.

I have a different theory on how the pyramids where built that has nothing to do with aliens, if we follow the “we are the aliens” route.

Which the more and more I research it , the more I’m falling this way.

I think I'm capable of doing my own reasoning. Show me actual data.
13uchl.jpg
Like I said when I have time I will circle back and post links and details etc etc.

But at the moment I don’t.

In the eighties myself and my ex-wife were living in the Outback. One night i was driving us home just after midnight when i suddenly became aware of a light in the sky.
Coz it was out bush it was pitch black, no light pollution apart from our headlights and this light in the sky that seemed like it was following us.
I have to admit i was getting a bit scared tbh.
Followed us for about 15 minutes or so.

The next day down the pub[the pub was the only building that existed in the area. Sold beer, groceries and petrol, the pub never shut!] we happened to mention what happened the night before and everyone started laughing.
They explained to us that we must of seen our first Min Min Lights.
I'd never heard of these things before.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nickw44/why-the-min-min-lights-are-the-scariest-things-i-gmia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light

There was a cointel pro program in the 90's to get people all worked up about aliens.

Back