Let's be honest post USADA Jones have no chance against Patient Ngannou

And how are we going to talk about post USADA Jones? Frances urine glows in the dark and burns through the urinal its so dirty. Jones seems extremely motivated for his move to heavyweight he has more skills than Frances and is getting bigger by the day. The longer they go backl and forth over pay the more it hlps Jones prepare for his heavyweight debut he is going to be just as big as Frances

Your an idiot ....

Jones is a proven champion and undefeated...francis has lost twice and has a fraction of the experience jones does..

Guy goes 1-1 with Stipe the best HW champion in a long time and hes somehow a worldbeater now? ...what happens if Stipe wins the rubber match?.

Oh i know ..

Francis was never any good.

This x1000. Francis knocks out a bunch of old guys in the worst HW division ever and hes somehow unstoppable, oh wait hes already lost twice. Jon Jones absolutely demolished the LHW division when it was full of legends and killers. He has never lost, or even been knocked down or stunned once in his entire career. He also has a damn near unlimited gas tank, and Francis is exhausted after 2 rounds. This fight is a nightmare matchup for Ngannou, he isnt going to blitz Jon and get an easy KO like he usually does against grandpas.

This x1000. Francis knocks out a bunch of old guys in the worst HW division ever and hes somehow unstoppable, oh wait hes already lost twice. Jon Jones absolutely demolished the LHW division when it was full of legends and killers. He has never lost, or even been knocked down or stunned once in his entire career. He also has a damn near unlimited gas tank, and Francis is exhausted after 2 rounds. This fight is a nightmare matchup for Ngannou, he isnt going to blitz Jon and get an easy KO like he usually does against grandpas.
Yeah even Stipe said Frances was gassing in the 2nd round. We know Jones will fight through anything for 5 rounds. We have seen Frances break from exhaustion stipe frances 1

Jon has cardio for days and rubber chin

Agreed and tbh anyone remotely confident of Jones winning is living in the past.

I even saw someone post a gif of Jones Vs Rampage as an example of how he'd fight Ngannou <Lmaoo>

He's literally not even close to that dynamic prime Jones, like nowhere near. He is a slow, plodding potshotter, with good IQ, toughness and savvy. That's it.

This version of Jones gets flattened to bolivian by Ngannou, who appears to be at his peak now.
I agree with everything you say except Jones has pretty good wrestling

The question is whether he can get close enough to use it before getting KOed.

Frank's grappling is not that great

Post USADA Jones made sure Reyes and Santos never looked the same again... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
tenor.gif

I think that's more the result of being disillusioned by the corrupt/incompetent judges.

I agree with everything you say except Jones has pretty good wrestling

The question is whether he can get close enough to use it before getting KOed.

Frank's grappling is not that great

I dont think Jones wrestles with Ngannou at all. Jones has great reach, cardio, chin and high fight IQ. I think he stays far away from him, runs around the ring for 2 rounds while Ngannou is punching at air. Ofcourse throw a couple of oblique kicks and eyepokes in there as Jon always does. Francis will be exhausted, frustrated and have no answer for Jones in rounds 3,4,5 and he cruises to a decision victory.

Name a fighter that recovered after losing Jones. Reyes and Santos that you love to mention is never the same after losing to the decade undefeated champ.

Lol! “Patient Nigannou”

Didn’t he lose to Derrick Lewis???

Your an idiot ....

Jones is a proven champion and undefeated...francis has lost twice and has a fraction of the experience jones does..

Guy goes 1-1 with Stipe the best HW champion in a long time and hes somehow a worldbeater now? ...what happens if Stipe wins the rubber match?.

Oh i know ..

Francis was never any good.

Ouch, the irony is overwhelming.

Francis is tailor maid for Jones.

Jon fights all his recent fights the same way, stay safe early and win the last 3 rounds after his opponent tires--which just happens to be the perfect strategy to beat Francis.

Compare that to francis strategy of landing that one big shot and knocking his opponent out... nobody has ever come close to doing that to jones, and it's not like he hasn't fought guys that could punch.

Correct me if I’m wrong...but has Jones even fought anyone with close to his reach like Francis? The physical advantages that Jones exploited at LHW won’t be with him at HW.

“Clean Jones” or however people want to look at it hasn’t looked as dominant. If the Jones that fought in his last couple of fights shows up against Francis, it won’t end well for Bones.

We haven’t see that generational talented dynamic fast explosive Jones for a while now ....for whatever “reason”.

i have 600 posts for 11k like

you have 11k posts for 4k like

who look like and idiot by stats?

ehxsur by unanimous decision

R u feeling okay...u have 11 hundred likes not 11 thousand and i believe you joined after the purge... i had many more likes then what i have now but sherdog deleted them...also ur a goof

He finished DC and Gus post usada, and his levels for those fights are not a violation today. Just sayin......

That said, obviously his last 2 fights haven’t been his best.

Jones was still Roided vs DC thats why the NC! The boi aint shit without his little supplements
Fuck outa here with the misinformation!!

Everyone still acts like Jon Jones isn’t the best Mixed Martial artist in the Sport currently...look I hate the guy for his out of cage bullshit, but you have to admit how good he is.
What happens when Francis doesn’t knock him out? Does he have the tools and cardio to beat Jones?

Back